#ᥱρɩ⳽oᑯᥱ tωo

jiyeon's cut in i-land 2

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

italics are words said by jiyeon on camera

the episodes from now on will only be of the place jiyeon is in whether that is i-land or ground.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

It was 10:00 a.m. which was the GROUNDERS time to reach the basement.

The girls all looked at the black nametags for them.

It changed from white to black. Everything is so dark here.

"When will we get to know the mission?" Ryu Jiyeon said excitedly though there was a hint of sadness in her tone.

The girls all then started playing Red Light Green Light while Ryu Jiyeon sat beside her friend Nam Yuju while she journalled.

"Aren't they tensed and want to go to I-LAND?" she asked Nam Yuju who shared a similar glance at the girls like Ryu Jiyeon.

She sat there looking at the screen in the GROUND which could pop up something any minute.

I-LANDERS must be having fun in their rooms right now. I want to be back there.

All of a sudden, the screen showed something and all the 15 GROUNDERS turned towards it.

"Starting now, the first test will be revealed."

"Yayy" Ryu Jiyeon said hugging Saori who also was in GROUND.

"Final Love Song? Sounds depressing." Ryu Jiyeon was still looking at the screen.

The song started playing and everyone was enjoying the melody of it.

"The shoelace part is so cool. It's a shoe-ography." Ryu Jiyeon said as the girls beside her chuckled at the comment.

"Part 6 was made for me. I want that." Ryu Jiyeon commented.

"You will get that." Saori replied to the younger girl.

"In this test, the entire 12 GROUNDERS will be on stage together. But you get to be on stage only when an I-LANDER gets eliminated. And the producers will determine who will replace them."

"What a plot twist. I'm sure some of the I-LANDERS will get eliminated." Ryu Jiyeon gave her honest reaction.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━