𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/N

"Y/n get up now" and as soon as i heard it and my eyes snap open now. "Get you lazy ass girl your going to be late to college" my father grumbled and walked away leaving me with a severe headache.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of my bed not bothering to make my bed. I stepped inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and i take a hot shower.

I came out and stared at myself in the mirror. My dark circles could be seen and my eyes slightly red from waking up so early. God i just want this to end.

Have Patience y/n.

I rolled my eyes and started to get ready. I wore on my bra and panty. Then i took out my college uniform. Yes this college has uniform which makes it so wild but in the same i like it too because i'm too lazy to pick out my everyday outfit for college.

My uniform is nothing special, it's just a short black pencil skirt and a white dress shirt, over that is another sweatshirt which has a big capital letter S on it.

I was quick to get ready and do some skincare. I glanced at the time but didn't care

My door brust open and my father walked in. "Are you done. You won't be getting breakfast today. Just a cup of coffee" he said and walked out. I sighed, it's not the first time happening. I'm used to it and who am i kidding, i love coffee.

After i was ready, i walked out and ventured to the kitchen. I saw a cup of coffee and took it. It was warm. I stood and drank my whole cup of coffee.

I wiped my mouth with a little water and walked back to my room. I applied a little more of lipgloss and grabbed my college bag. I hung it on my shoulders and walked out of my room while grabbing my phone.

I put on my thigh socks and my shoes. I walked out of the house. I glanced down at the time in my watch.

My first class starts at 9:20 and it's already 9:15.

I was nervous.

I got down from the metro train and walked down. My college was just 10mins away from the metro station. I was breathless but yet i ran. Some of the boys were gawking at me but i didn't care.

Once i reached my college, i showed my id card and got inside. I ran towards the staircase. My first class was physics.

Today was my first day as a sophomore. I reached my physics class and walked slowly.

I halted for a second and then looked inside. "May i come in sir!" I spoke, my voice soft and calm.

I don't know the name of yhis professor. He stopped teaching. He looked at me and came walking towards me. My heart racing like a bullet train as he stepped closer and closer towards me.

I kept my gaze down as i was so intimidated by his gaze.

"Who are you? And what is your name?" He asked, his voice deep yet calm, a little husky.

I looked up into his eyes which were honey brown, it looked good on him. I gulped the lump in my throat and answering him.

"Sir, i'm y/n, i'm from this class sir"

He narrowed his eyes at me and then sighed. "Remove your mask and talk to me" he replied.

I blushed and removed my mask before answering him back the same words.

"So you are y/n" he spoke. I felt embarrassed and shy. "Y-yes sir" i answered.

"Why are you late?" He asked. "Sorry s-sir. I-i was, my train came late sir" i replied. He was just looking at me, almost staring into my soul.

He sighed once again. "Meet me after class, i want to talk to you, and don't come late again" he said. I nodded. "I need a verbal answer Miss y/n" he said sternly. "Y-yes s-sir. I-i apolozise" i replied and walked inside the class as he moved.

Everybody were staring at me which made me nervous. I looked to see any empty seat and found one in the third row beside the window. I walked there and took a seat. Professor came back started teaching once again.

Finally after 40 minutes the class ended. To be honest, nothing went in my brain.

All the students got up and walked out. I got up and walked towards professor i don't know. All i know is he is our physics professor.

He looked at me and his gaze just remained on me, i was scared, nervous and shy. I kept my head, looking anywhere but him.

"Why are you nervous miss y/n?" He asked. I was startled and looked at him. "S-sir i'm not" i answered softly. "Do you know why i wanted to talk to you" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Come with me" he said as he got up and we both walked until we reached the teachers office. He entered in and so did i.

He sat down on chair while putting his text book on the table. "Please have a seat" he said. I sat down on the chair opposite to him.

"How much did you score in your finals last year?" He asked. I gulped before answering. "I g-got D grade sir". He nodded. "What about in physics and chemistry?" He asked. I looked down tears already forming my eyes.

I replied softly yet in a low voice. "I-i didn't pass in them sir". He stared at me, he had a unreadble expression. "Ok and did you write the re-exam?" He asked. "I did sir" i answered. "And you didn't make it through" he said. I nodded while biting my lower lip.

"Ok, i want you to be in touch with me. I'll start with taking special classes for you. But before that i need to talk to your parents, here write they number here" he said and handed me a piece of paper.

I quickly wrote my Father's and mother's number. "I'll talk to them, ok. You may leave and don't forget to be regular to my classes" he said. I nodded getting up from the seat and walking away.

Oh god that was tough.