𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

GIOVANNI

Typing away on my laptop, i heard a knock on the office door.

"Come in" i answered.

I heard the sound of heels clicking. I sighed and looked up.

"Mr Mariano, i hope i'm not interrupting" she said smiling, in a flirty way.

"You aren't Miss Brown" i answered with a sigh.

"Do you have a minute Mr Mariano?" She asked. "Yes Miss Brown" i replied. "Well i was wondering if you could take two of my classes. One on Wednesday and one on saturday" she said.

"Uhm..." "Which period?" I asked her. "Oh well on Wednesday for the fourth period and Saturday for the last period as saturday is half working day" she said.

"I need to check my schedule" i told her. I pulled out my scheduled paper and checked, well seems like i'm free.

"Ok, well i need to know for which class. I'm free" i said. "For the sophomore science students of class 2A" she said.

Oh that's my class too. "Ok i'll take it" i said. "Thank you so much Mr Mariano" she said smiling "welcome Miss Brown" i replied and saw her walk out.

I went back to typing away my email to one of my student's parents.

I was done so i pressed send. I shut my laptop and put it in my bag. I settled up all my things and packed up my stuff. I switched off the light and fan and walked out.

I walked towards the teacher's parking. I opened the door of my white rang rover. It's my baby.

I got inside, throwing my bag on the passenger seat. I hit the gas-pedal and drove home.

I reached and parked my car in the garage and got down. I opened the front door with my keys.

I stepped inside feeling relief wash within me.

Bark. There comes my boy, Milo. He is a Japanese breed dog. I love him.

I crouched down and kissed his face while he licked my hand. He wiggled his tail. "How was your day buddy?" I asked him and he barked his ears fell.

"Awe you cute little sh!t" i smirked.

"Ora che sono a casa. Sei felice, piccola?" I asked him to which he barked. I smirked and he followed me.
(Now that i'm home. Are you happy little one?)

Home is home.

I walked towards my bedroom and turned on the AC.

I fell on my bed and closed my eyes Today was a tiring day.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Gosh for how long did i sleep for?

I glanced at the clock, and it showed 8pm. F**k. I slept for three hours straight.

I looked at milo and he whined. "Sorry buddy, papa era stanco" i sighed. He got on the bed and snuggled in my chest. I smiled and rubbed his head.
(Daddy was tired)

I got up and undressed. I walked in my bathroom. I took a relaxing shower. It soothed my body.

I walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my torso. I changed in pyjamas and walked to the kitchen.

I made myself a cup of peppermint tea. I sat down on my bed and took out my phone. I needed to message one more parent and i would be done.

Milo was playing on the ground while i typed away to the parent.

*Good evening, Mr/Mrs, i'm Mr Mariano, you're daughter y/n professor. I've seen her marks and decided to take proper care of her academics. I needed your permission so i might start before the first term*

I got up and finsihed the tea. Milo followed me back to the kitchen. I started to prepare my dinner and for my boy.

I took out the chicken and the pan. I fried it and made some rice. I put a bowl for milo and served myself. I sat on the dining table while milo was below me.

I ate my dinner in silence. I was done so i washed the dishes. After doing some chores i grabbed my phone and sat on the couch. I watched some sports and checked my messages..

*Good evening, professor. I'm y/n mother. Glad to know that y/n has told me about you. And yes professor we would love for you to take special classes regarding my daughter's studies. You can start anytime professor. Thank you. God bless you*

*Ok Mrs y/l/n. I'll start from tomorrow. Please make sure that y/n is regular*

*Do not worry about that professor. I'll make sure she is regular*

*Ok! Good night Mrs y/l/n*

I placed my phone down and switched off the tv. I switched of all the lights and walked in my bedroom. I turned on the AC and got under the covers. Milo was in his bed which is outside my bedroom.

Once the lamp light was off, I fell alseep.