2

Emma's pov:
I arrived at Gensler and hurriedly parked my car. And I ran in the company. I asked the receptionist " excuse me,I had an interview at 7:30am." I was 5 minutes early. " Ok. Can I get your name please?" She asked. "Emma Bloom." " Yes,you do have an interview today but it's on 8:30 am. You may wait for 1 hour or you can always go and come back before 8:30." She replied in her soft voice. "Oh. Sorry I disturbed you. And thank you". "Don't worry dear. It's my job" I'm going to kill that Chloé once I get home.

I decided to wait. I sat on the chairs opposite of the reception table and took a deep breath. I took an ibuprofen which helped me relief my headache. This pill helped me so much after we partied like there was no tomorrow. Just as I swallowed the pill and finished my apple. I got up to throw the core of the apple, I saw the most beautiful man entering the company building. He had deep brown eyes that anyone can get lost in. And his hair was neatly combed. He wore a black suit with a red tie.

I sat back down in the chair. He saw me and whispered something to the receptionist. And  the receptionist said something to back to him. I was too busy looking at his handsome face,I didn't hear their conversation. Just then he went inside. The receptionist–bella I read her name on the batch, called me. I jerked out of my thoughts and went to her. " You can give your interview". But it was 7:40.
"But you said that I was being interviewed by 8:30?". Ok,now I'm confused. " Yes,but the boss himself is taking your interview. And he happened to be free this morning."  So,that was the boss? He's hot. Omg,Emma what the hell are you thinking. He will be my boss. If I get this job that is.

I followed Bella and she left me outside a big brown wooden door.

I just have to give my interview.

Please vote. Show some love. Let me know if there are any mistakes. Thank you for reading this chapter.