4

Marshall's pov:
As I entered the building I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She had Amber eyes and short hair. She wore buisness casual. She was drop-dead gorgeous. I asked Bella "Who is this girl ?" I never seen her in the company. "That is Emma Bloom. She has an interview with mr.Jonathan in about a hour." That was the girl I was interviewing.

"Ok,I'm taking interviews of today. Send me the interviewers " "There is only 1." Ok so John did not lie to me. "Then send her in" I usually hate taking interviews, but I'm excited for this one.

I walked in to my office and sat on my chair. Then someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said. She came and sat across me. "Tell me about yourself" I asked."Mr Watt,I'm Emma Bloom. I'm 19.
And I graduated this year. I have a brother. And I loved architecture since I was 5." I took her resume and saw,she's not bad. I think we should hire her.

"Ok,why do you want to join our company?" I know it's the question everybody asks. But,I asked it anyway. "I am interested in your company because,I will make your company even better. With me, this company will reach the sky" Confident. I like it. "You can go now. We will contact you in a few days" I wanted to hire her on the spot. But rules are rules. "Thank you Mr Watt" With that she got up and left her strawberry perfume behind.

I got busy with work. I looked at the clock and it's already lunch time. I went to the building cafeteria and ate lunch. John joined me eating his sandwich. "How was the meeting?"  He asked,with a mouth full of food."It was good. She is pretty good. And has confidence" I say honestly. "Then do you think we should hire her. You know as your personal assistant"

"John,I said you many times that I don't need an assistant" Because,then I need to explain him or her about my mechanical heart and they might get creeped out by it. And then tell the whole social media. Then my secret will be out.

"Maybe she is different. I will take her interview again. Ok?" I  sighed. I finished eating lunch. John went to interview Emma again.

I finished work for the day and closed the office. No one was in the building because,I was working overtime. Again. It was for the company. I called the taxi and went to home. I slept having thoughts on my life before this whole mechanical heart stuff. It was so much better. Laughing your heart out with your loved ones. Now,I can't even see my loved ones. Sometimes life just takes a turn. Even if you don't like it. You are stuck with it.

Sorry,I never gave an interview in real. So if I got any thing wrong please comment and tell me. I'll be happy to correct my mistakes.
Please vote.
Thank you.