Arrival of the Nameless

UH WHY IS THIS LIKE 3K READS NOW 😭

...

Y/N felt calm, as he floated around through... nothing?

He looked around, confused.

All around him was nothingness, pure nothingness. Up, down, left right, front...

He held his head, trying to make sense of it. What just happened?

He found Blade and Silver Wolf, the fragmentum monster was about to kill him...

And then nothing.

"How are you, pawn?"

Y/N turned, seeing an unusual sight. A massive humanoid statue, in the distance, towering over the nothingness. There were stairs twirling around the statue, leading into nowhere in the unending abyss.

Y/N tried to look at the statues face, but couldn't make it out. It almost looked like a torn jellyfish, or...

"A destroyed cognitive center of the human brain."

Y/N wondered what this thing before him was.

"I am Mythus, the Enigmata. Hmm, it feels strange to be introducing myself again."

The statue started changing shape, morphing, contorting into unnatural shapes. The staircases to nowhere started to collapse on themselves, until they disappeared. The face twisted and spun into wild shapes, until Y/N was met with a familiar sight.

Mythus had turned into an exact copy of himself. Mythus slowly walked towards him. Y/N noticed that while approaching, HE seemed to be almost glitching.

"Allow me to tell you something that you won't forget this time."

One second, it was his head. The next second, it was Blades. Then back to his.

"The Eruditions power is great, pawn. The Erudition itself knows the certainty of this universe."

Y/N questioned why Mythus was telling him this.

"I wish to undermine the Eruditions certainty. Every step I've taken, I've been pushed back. And I will not allow you to lose to a Stellaron of the Eruditions power. I will not lose to the Erudition again."

Y/N panicked as the Enigmata walked right up to him, staring unblinkingly into his eyes. HE grinned.

"Of course, it's natural you wouldn't remember me. I made sure of that. I may have been born of the Remembrance, but I will reverse all creations and change what is set in stone, no matter the cost."

Y/N wondered why HE was talking to him now. HE laughed, putting a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"You have the power of the Enigmata. Illusions that defy reality. Illusions which are physical. Illusions of MY power."

Y/N wonders where this is going.

"I will keep in close touch with you. I will allow you to remember this."

Y/N nodded. The Enigmata turned away.

"You will defeat the Erudition. You will rewrite the certainty of the universe Nous knows."

Y/N nodded slowly, suddenly feeling himself grow drowsy. HE started laughing.

"Well then, back to reality, pawn."

-_-_-

Y/N jolted awake, the sensation of the cold on his back making him tense up. He tried looking around, but felt 2 hands on his shoulders, slowly pushing him back down.