A secret rose among the lotuses

The door open as a black hair and a pair of dark  brown eyes boy comes in. He walk to the front of the class to introduce himself  " hi my name is Carty nice to meet you all i hope that the next 3 years will be a blast" grabbing all the classmate attention since he was kinda different from the other. 

                        Khan a red hair green eyes the class clown and athlete walks up to arty and says " hi i'm Khan do you want to be my friend" Khan is very popular since he is friend with the popular students. A boy around his height and slap him in the back ." hey Carty good to see you here been a while right" Carty turns around and look at a smiling face of Porsh brown hair blue eyes his primary school best friend with an expressionless but inside he was glad to see some familiar faces. 

                         After the introduction. The teachers came in and introduce themselves " Good Morning student i am Jon your homeroom teacher for the next three years along side your other 2 teacher Mr.Pal and lastly Mr.Dee after that being said ".

                                                    "welcome to Lotus school for boys"  

note from the author 

sorry for the bad grammars.