Part:5[Milky Chapter]

Time skip to night

Everyone finished their dinner already.As usual Arayan was looking at Anaya like his life was depending on it. After dinner Arayan and Ruhi went to their respective room. Anaya was with Mrs.Khan in kitchen. Mrs. Khan was boiling milk and Anaya was standing beside her. Suddenly she remembered something.

Anaya:Mom look,Arayan brother brought this for me.(pointing towards her Pendent with sparkled eyes)

Mrs.Khan:Wow!This is looking so beautiful on you,my dear. You should wear it always. (Said with a smile)

Anaya:yes,Arayan brother also told me to always wear this.

Mrs.Khan:Did you thanked him for this gift?

Anaya:Yes,Mom.I did
Mrs.Khan:I think you should do something for him also.

Anaya looked at her with a confused face.Mrs.khan turned off the stove and poured the milk in a glass and put that glass on a tray. Mrs. Khan handover her the tray and said.

Mrs.Khan:Arayan likes to drink milk before sleeping. Go give him this. He will be happy.

Anaya became nervous after hearing this because whenever she goes near him,He always looked at her so intensely.

Anaya:Ummm....Me??. Why there are so many maids? They can give him this.(she laughed nervously)

Mrs.Khan:Why not you?He didn't give any gift to maids. So you should give him this.

Anaya:Yes,you're right. (In a low voice)

Mrs.Khan:Now go and give him. He is in his room

Anaya:okay

In Arayan's room

He was standing near window and talking with someone

On call

Mark:Boss,we found that bastard who was planning to harm your family.

Arayan:Don't kill him.

Mark frowned hearing him.
Mark:Why boss?

Arayan:Don't kill that asshole I will fucking kill him with my own hands. I will give him the most painful death. How that fucker even thinks to harm my family. He wanted to kill mafia kings family. I will cut him in pieces then I will feed them to my dogs. No one even dare to look into my eyes.No one dare to messed with the mafia king.But that rascal was planning to harm my family and MY WIFE .How that shit even get to know my family and especially MY WIFE. No one knows about Mafia kings family and HIS WIFE . But that fucker was trying to kill my family.huhh...I will torture him to the core that he will beg me to kill him. He didn't see my merciless. So maybe that's why he was planning to do something with my family and MY WIFE. But I will make sure that after his death no one will even try to look at mafia kings family and specially HIS WIFE. I am coming back after 6 months. Make sure to take care of him very well. Don't forget to burn his whole body with hot boiled water. Give him dead mouses to eat. Don't give him pure water. Give him chilly water to drink. Beat him with hot rod twice in a day until he pass out. But don't kill him.Make him alive until I come back.UNDERSTAND?

Mark:Yes boss!
Arayan:But how did that Asshole even get to know about my family and my wife? PNo one know about my family except you,Luca and Josh. Did you give information to that bastard?

Mark got afraid after hearing his question. He know if his boss once gets angry then he won't let him go.

Mark:N-noo,Boss.I swear I didn't do this. I won't never betray you.

Arayan:Better remember this.

At that time Arayan feels someone's present behind him. He turned around and see that His Butterfly was standing in a cute night dress holding a tray in her hands looking down.
Arayan:I will call you later
Mark:okay,Boss.
Arayan hanged up the phone.