Part:7[Cupcake]

After 2 hours

Anaya got up from her sleep. She opened her eyes and saw that she was lying on her bed. Her tie, shoe, and socks were somehow opened. She wondered how she got here from the car and who opened them. She just shrugged her shoulders and went to the bathroom. After freshening up, she went near her baby's house to see what he was doing. But to her surprise, he wasn't there. She called out, "Cupcake! Cupcake! Where are you, baby? Come see Momma is here." Anaya was tensed because normally Cupcake himself comes closer to her when she enters the room, but today he was nowhere to be found. Anaya started searching for him in every corner of her room. And now, she started crying, wondering where her little baby had gone. She quickly went upstairs to tell Mom that she couldn't find Cupcake, but she forgot that they weren't home.

Anaya: "Mom!! Mom!! I can't find my Cup-Cupcake!!" (She said crying and calling Mrs. Khan)

That's when the head maid, Tina, came to her and asked, "What happened, young madam? Madam isn't home yet. Tell me what do you want."

The maid asked her softly, seeing that she was crying. Anaya: "I-I can't find my Cupcake." (She said, sniffing) Tina got tensed hearing that because she knew how important Cupcake was to their young madam. Maid: "Don't worry, madam. I am going to tell all maids to search for Cupcake. Please don't cry. We will search for him." She said, trying to console her. Anaya: "Okay. Please tell everyone to search for him. I am also going to search for him." (She said after wiping her eyes)

Tina: "HEY!! LISTEN EVERYONE. CUPCAKE IS MISSING. EVERYONE SEARCH FOR HIM IN EVERY CORNER OF THIS MANSION."

All maids nodded and started searching for Cupcake, including Tina and Anaya. Tina was the head of all the maids. She was a middle-aged woman. Including her, all maids knew that Anaya was Arayan's wife but didn't dare to tell her anything because Mrs. Khan had instructed them not to say anything about this to her.

Half an hour later

Everyone was now tired after searching for Cupcake, but that little thing was nowhere to be found. Now, Anaya was crying. Her eyes, nose, cheeks, and ears became red because of crying. All the maids were cooing at her but also worried for their young madam.

Anaya: "Where is my Cupcake!!!" (said crying loudly)

Tina: "Madam, we searched all rooms except Young Master's room."

Anaya: "Then please search there."

Tina: "We aren't allowed to enter Young Master's room without his permission. I think you should go and ask him if Cupcake is there."

Anaya pouted listening to her because she already knew that Arayan was scary. He is a mafia. What if he beats her for disturbing him, she thought.

Anaya: "But what if Arayan's brother gets angry with me for disturbing him?"

Tina: "Ohhh! He will never get angry with you. He loves... I mean, you are his mom's friend's daughter; he won't get angry with you just because you go to his room to find Cupcake."

Anaya carefully listened to her and thought she would quickly go to his room, search for Cupcake, and quickly come out from his room.

Anaya: "Then okay, I am going to Arayan's brother's room. Hope he won't get angry."

Saying this, she quickly went to Arayan's room. She saw that the door was closed. She politely knocked on the door multiple times but got no answer. At last, she decided to open the door and went inside the room. She opened the door and gasped.

She saw that HER CUPCAKE WAS SLEEPING ON THE MAFIA KING'S STOMACH.

3 hours before

Arayan picked Cupcake in his hand and went out from Anaya's room.
He took the Cupcake in his room. He threw that hamster in his bed.
He glared at the hamster. In return the hamster also glared at him.
Arayan:Hey listen you little shit. Stay.away.from.her. Why you always goes near to her STOMACH. That's my place to sleep not your's .