4. past💝✨

Kook:- don't you wanna know why I distance myself from you? Don't you then ASK HIM. TELL MR. KIM SEOKJIN TELL YOUR FAV CHILD HPW YOU TOOK PRMISE FROM ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM. TELL HOW YOU MAKE MY LIFE HELL SEPARATING ME FROM MY BROTHER WHOM I LOVED SO MUCH TELL HIM.

Jin:-(agrily)huh? Me you made me do that jungkook how can I make u stay with my baby when h tried to harm him..and now also you because of your carelessness Tae........ (but cut of by the roar of the double bunny who was seeing red breathing heavily.)

Everyone shivered their feeling the dark aura around jungkook. The anger bubbling inside him since childhood everything that he was holding was coming out today when jin accused him for hurting Tae.

The pain anger everything he felt he was keeping inside him was coming out. Their is a limit for someone to listen something they never did and today that limit of jungkook break.

Look:-ISN'T IT ENOUGH FOR U MR. KIM TO BLAME ME ONCE ON THE THING I NEVER DID THAT NOW U ARE BLAMING ME FOR NOT CARING ABOUT MY OWN CUB HUH? WHAT DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT DO U FUCKING KNOW? You call yourself mother did u ever trusted me no didn't you trusted a stranger instead of ur son. You are the Almighty mafia queen the best sniper and beauty with brain.(darkly chckled) but where did your that mafia brain went when you accused me of harming my own brother. Did u ever checked the cctv no you DIDN'T YOU BLAMED ME FOR THE DOING OF THAT WOMEN WHO FAKED EVERYTHING AND BLAMED ME. YOU SAW THE WOUNDS OF JIMIN DID U SAW MINE DID YOU EVER ASKED ME WHY I HAVE THOSE BRUISE ON MY FACE WHY I M LIMPING NO YOU DIDN'T YOU BELIEVED OTHERS WORDS OVER YOUR OWN CHILD.

Everyone became shocked after knowing this joon was thinking why didn't he checked the cctv but that time the blood filled body was roaming in their mind that they forgot their elder son.

He is feeling guilty that he failed as a father he knew kook can never do anything like what Jin accused bit still he never tried to find truth and stayed silent.

Jin:- w-what a-are y-you trying to say

Kook:-(straight face)what I m trying to say instead of saying let me show you all the cctv footage of that day

FLASHBACK 10 YEARS AGO

kook was 5 yrs old and jimin was 2 yrs old

Namjin both were on the mission from last three days leaving their two son alone with a newly hired nanny as the old one resigned.

(Cctv recording)
Here lil kook was trying to make his baby brother jimin to sleep who was crying non stop may be due to hunger.

Their nanny who was their for taking care if them was just chilling while watching TV but winced when she heared the non stop crying.

She angrily stood up and went toward their room and opened the door harshly making the two baby startled one started to cry more and one was shivering being scared of the angry women.

She came towards kook and slapped him really hard making the corner of lips to get a cut and bleed. His tears started to flow from his doe eyes.

Nanny:-(angrily) can't you take care of your brother huh? Did u forgot about the marks on ur body by the beating I give you last two days

Kook shake his head eyes getting teary remembering how the bitch beat him with the cane and make his baby brother cry whole day without giving food.

And when kook try to boil milk for jimin she throwed the hot milk on kook's stomach making it burn. Whole area got red.

He was trembling remembering all the torcher they both got from last three days from the bitch standing in front of him.

Nanny snached jimin from kook holding the baby tightly digging her nails in the baby skin of jimin. Who was crying badly due to the pain.