12. roar

Thank you for all of your support. And i m going to start the new ff from tomorrow (not new I have posted have of it on insta but stopped their and will write here) hope u all will love that one as it's my fav too I really loved that ff while writing.

Enjoy everyone~~~~~~'

It's been 5 years since our taekook are together. Their love is increasing day by day. They are living in their home happily.

Now our baby cub is 10 years old who is now a lil tiger who understood the difference between love for hyung and lover. He knows the way his doll treats him is different.

He understand the love he have for his doll is beyond. He can't express in words but by actions. His whole world revolve around his doll only.

His whole world, his life, his saviour is his mommy who take care of him like hyung like a father mother and lover.

His possessiveness is increasing as he is growing up. He can't see if anyone talks to his doll or try to touch him even if it's accidentally.

The love he is getting from his makes him forgotten about his evil mother. But he do remember lil bit about his grandparents who loved him truely.

Well about jungkook then his admiration adoration and love for his baby cub is too increasing.

He doesn't even know how many people he have killed for his cub who have tried to hurt his lil tiger.

He never likes anyone around him accept his cub. He even hets annoyed by his hyungs and jimin also sometimes cause he doesn't like clingy people accept his lil tiger.

All hyungs with Joon and jimin and younbin also visit them. Like right now all are here at taekook as it's their last day of holidays from next day their school and uni is starting so they are together.

Kook is out to get some things to make dinner as he was out of grocery leaving his cub with his bratty friends and hyungs as he was sick.

So let's see what they all are doing.......

Here yoonmin, namjoon, hopeji are sitting and talking some random things and laughing. (I will use yj for yoonji)

Jim:- yaahhhh m craving to eat something.

Yj:- yeahh I wanna eat too.

Jim:- let's see if we have something I don't know when hyung will be back.

Saying this they both stood up and left for kitchen. Jimin opened the fridge to find nothing the  he opened the freezer to get ice cream boxes.

He smile happily and took out the ice cream boxes. He showed them to yoonji who also smiled happily and took out the bowls.

Yj:-(shouting) yahhhh you all wanna have ice cream?

In return she get yess from everyone. They took ice cream for everyone due to which both the boxes got empty so jimin left them on the kitchen counter.

Jim:- tadahhhhh here ice cream for everyone (said while giving it to them)

Yg:-(wide eyes) its strawberry and vanilla flavour

Hobi:-(nodding) it's cub's favorite ice cream if he get to know this we will be gone.

Jim:-(shrugging shoulders) nothing will happened hyung you eat he is sick so may be kookie hyung have prohibited him.

Yj:- and whats the even matter kook will get him another one let's just enjoy.

Joon:- i don't think so kook will also leave you all if cub got sad.