26| Confession

Thank you so much for 100K reads

𝗥𝘂𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃 :

✧...

I never gave a place to any third person inside my penthouse, not even my best friend Aksh but desperately proposed the idea of sharing my penthouse with her.

I couldn't digest the fact how can I feel so attached to someone within a few days.

I was never a person who cares or give a damn about others nor do I get involved with anyone so easily.

The shield which I have build around myself is hard and rigid to break.

And I'm afraid because somewhere I know she is the one who is going to break every single barrier which I have built around myself from the past eleven years.

The moment I saw her she became mine and I don't care if she already has someone in her life. Instead I'll make sure to dismiss the entire origin of the person and claim her as mine in front of the whole world whether she likes it or not.

She is my present and my upcoming future and if she doesn't want to be part of my twisted reality then I'll fucking force her, yes I'll force her because every beauty needs her beast to be complete.

And even after that if she doesn't agree to my choice then I'll fucking kill her first and shoot myself for an infinite times giving both of us a painful death and then I'll claim her as mine in the hell repeating the history which was meant to be happen again and again.

I'm obsessed with her so fucking obsessed with her after tasting her multiple times, I'm talking about her lips actually both first her naturally cherry red lips and a hidden masterpiece beneath her penty.

I fucking love her sweetness whether it is from her plummy lips or from her sexy core.

The moment I took her inside the water closet I lost my fucking sanity visualizing her beauty from the head to the toe she is a goddess and I'm her biggest worshiper.