27| Date day Part 1:

Ek baar dekh lijiye, deewana bana lijiye

𝗥𝘂𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

✧...

Waking up in the early morning next to her while she was close to me sleeping cutely just like a naive little cub, her tiny hands were clutching onto my shirt as if her life depended upon it.

Her natural eyelashes were to die for like she's so perfect probably nature took quite a lot of time creating her, sounds shrink right but it is what it is.

I usually had a habit waking up early in the morning then proceeding upon my regular doings but now things are changing smoothly and yet it feels so right.

One month to us, to me and my lady, to the women of my wet dreams and to the women of my ravishing upcoming life .

This month has been fantastic to me, although we had more and more unholy deeds and less communication but it is what we both needed right?

It's not like I'm way too lusty for her body- well it is true and I'm in love with her angelic figure , it is a body to die for and she has it without any extra efforts.

But if I think about a thing rationally like in this whole month I had stopped working till late hours in the night, stopped staying in my office as a task of overworking myself, didn't touch alcohol or smoked cigars and most importantly she stopped taking her pills less and less.

As I mentioned earlier and I'll mention it again she is a witch for sure and has definitely casted her spell on me very bad.

But this witch of mine is surely a breathtakingly beautiful one.

I always wake up earlier, like twenty to thirty minutes earlier than usual, just to admire her sleeping state. She always had an innocent look on her face only during her sleep and the rest of the time she is extremely fierce and vocal about her likes and dislikes.