☆INFO☆

Hello everyone! Welcome!
This is a spinoff to my Dogday story! I'm sure many of you came from there! I'm excited to start this series!

Let's start with the rules!

♡NO romantic/sexual questions of ANY kind! There are no romantic relationships in the story, and a few of the characters are children, so that would be weird!

♡NO asking questions to a character who isn't on the list! This one should be obvious, but just in case.

♡There are some questions I might feel uncomfortable answering or just don't know how to answer them. Please don't be disrespectful if I don't answer your question! I will try to answer everyone but if this(by some 1% chance) gets crazy popular and I get overwhelmed with questions I may not get to everyone!

♡I am open to criticism! If I answered a question in a way you think the character wouldn't answer it, feel free to tell me! This does NOT mean bullying! You can criticize me without being rude!

♡NO harassing others for their questions! It doesn't matter if the question breaks the rules or you just don't like it, I am NOT okay with harassment towards anyone reading my books!

Okay! Rules out of the way! Now, let me list the characters you can ask questions to!

♡(Name)
♡Dogday
♡Mommy Long Legs
♡Huggy Wuggy
♡Ghost! Catnap
♡Past! Catnap(before or after redemption)
♡Ghost!(any of the other critters)
♡Past!(any of the other critters)
♡Past! (Name)(child or after HOJ)
♡Past! Dogday
♡Poppy
♡Past! Miss Delight(before or after HOJ)
♡Ghost! Miss Delight
♡Solaris(not part of the story, but she is my OC and is going to represent me if you want to ask me any questions)
♡Past! 1006(before or after HOJ)
♡Ghost! 1006

And that's it! I can't wait to see what you guys ask the characters! Please remember to mention who you want to ask in your question! I will try to post once or twice a week, to give time for questions to build up! Bye bye for now! -Solaris <3