Answering Your Asks #1(April 26, 2024)

☆DOGDAY☆
From TisPopRock
Q: Do you wish that you were able to be Catnap's friend, even after he captured you?

A: .....yes. But there was no convincing him that the others and I weren't "Heretics"....... still, I'm glad we were able to somewhat make up thanks to (Name)........

From mejr1130
Q: Since you, (Name), Mommy and Huggy now live in the woods, what is your least and most favorite part of living there?

A: Well, my favorite part has to be the scenery. I don't remember much from when I was human, but I know I really loved the outdoors. It probably explains why they chose me for "Dogday"....... anyways. Least favorite part, huh? Hmm........ *Ghost Catnap appears behind Dogday, but disappears as soon as Dogday looks.* well, I can't shake this feeling that someone has been watching me...... does that count?

From Teamghost4life
Q: Since Catnap died, have you seen him at all? Cats and Dogs are able to see 20-30% more of the world than humans, so maybe?

A: Well, I'm not a real dog. So, I don't think so. But that's an interesting fact, I might try it later to see if I can.

♡(NAME)♡
From TisPopRock
Q: How were you able to survive outside the factory for 12 whole years?

A: Honestly...... I have no idea. As soon as I got out of there, I spent several years on my own. And when I got old enough, I got a job like everyone else. And that's how I got my apartment. My boss was a nice lady. She knew I had been homeless so she made sure to give me food and stuff. She was sad when I quit my job...... but I quit because I knew when I entered that factory there was no returning.......

From Juniper_the_witch
Q: Has anything strange happened in the woods ever since you guys moved there?

A: Not really. But...... *(Name) looks at Dogday from afar* Dogday has been a bit paranoid lately....... I wonder what happened.......

◇GHOST! 1006◇
From Chiwitblack_091423
Q: If I wished you a happy endless suffering, would you accept it for all the terror you've caused to the children and workers?

A: No, I wouldn't. I don't regret a thing I did, I'd do it all again. Only I would make myself stronger so (Name) would stand no chance against me......

From Teamghost4life
Q: Would it be mean of me to wish you eternal suffering because of what you did to Catnap?

A: Why does everyone want to kill me!? Anyways, I didn't do anything to Catnap. He chose to run into my claw. Don't blame me for Catnap foolishly killing himself.

♤GHOST! CATNAP♤
From Chiwitblack_091423
Q: were you very weak when you first became a toy? You seem to understand the Prototype's control, but yet you worshipped him.....

A: honestly...... I don't know. I knew the Prototype always had his eyes on me. I was his strongest warrior, and he promised me freedom...... and, blinded by desire, I desperately wanted that freedom, so I was willing to do anything he told me to in hopes that he would do what he promised...... but I was stupid for thinking he would actually free me.

From Teamghost4life
Q: How are you handling 0/9 lives? Also, I wore my moon pendant to honor you, it's next to my sun pendant!

A: .........*Catnap looks at Dogday from afar, then sighs* Thank you.......

And that's it! Thank you all for your wonderful questions! Someday I'm thinking I'll actually draw the characters answering, but for now I hope you enjoyed! Btw, I got my Dogday plush yesterday!!!!!! -Solaris <3