02 - Family - 1

Author's P.O.V

As soon as Cale opened his eyes the first thing he saw was the peach black void or I say abyss, he's dead right? He died because of the explosion that white Star created , finally he can achieve his slacker life,he feels so peaceful and happy right now but wait if there's a big explosion what about his family? What happened to them ? He tried to move but couldn't, seems like he's stuck in a small yet cozy place.but suddenly he feels like someone is caressing him gently and the feeling is so warm that makes him sleepy but he wants to know about his family and his situation.

Cale P.O.V

I'm feeling so sleepy right now this place is so warm and peaceful. but soon he hears someone calling him desperately!

Cale

Cale

can you hear me?

Wait wait it is the god of death, this bastard, I am going to kill him, soon I start cursing the god of death....

That bastard God started whimpering and said," please let me explain, I know you are so angry right now, I don't blame you".

"But let me tell you something ......because of the sudden plot twist of the situation,that blowup made your world collapse and I transfer you and your family members soul into a nearby world as soon as I can do with my whole spiritual power , but right now I'm lacking of my power. it'll take some time for me to recover "

Cale listens to everything silently, his world I mean the plot of "the birth of a hero" is destroyed by that white radish, so troublesome (⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠).

But soon GOD again started talking,

"Cale this world you are in right now, is an ancient historical era, where people learn cultivation to reach immortality or some become Gods too,if you try you can also become one ..(GoD becomes shy suddenly and dreams about meeting Cale personally and giving him kisses and hugs,he just loves Cale so much)

Cale is Cursing at him disgustingly but he acts like he didn't hear Cale .

Cale asked him where he is right now why it's so dark?

"You are in your mother's womb"

Cale feels like fainting..GoD understands his feelings and starts coaxing him,"your family is so rich and powerful they'll love you so much, you can have your Slacker life peacefully,I just want you to enjoy your childhood with your parents and family happily Cale(you suffered too much in your two lifetime), they can get you anything you want, please Cale forgive me " and oh , you'll have all of us Gods blessings with you ,I hope you can be happy.....Cale I've to go I'll talk to you soon and tell you everything.but right now you should sleep and soon you will meet your family members so don't worry.
I have a gift for you , when you wake up you'll see( and I'm sorry ... there's something I can't tell you.if I told you will murder me,*crying in the corner*the god murmured to himself) was the last sentence he heard from GoD before he falls asleep .

After some unknown time Cale started feeling pain all over his body and suddenly everything became so bright that he couldn't even open his eyes but soon he started crying because of the pain (Cale hates pain) and a gentle voice can be heard,he feels sleepy again.

But when he opened his eyes he saw 5 people staring at him lovingly.
The two adults are his parents maybe! Wait they're both males but they are so beautiful,are they for real ? One of them is a bit smaller and thinner than the other one who is huge. The small one of them had long white hair tied in a half bun with reddish brown eyes and the bigger one had fiery red long hair with golden eyes. they are looking at him so lovingly that he can feel the warmth from their gaze.