03 - Family 2

Author's P.O.V

(8 years of time skip)

A 8 year old little cale is sitting under the golden Feng Shui tree and planning how to dig out the whole tree and plant it into his spiritual space ,then he hears the faint crying voice of God of Death in his mind,

*Cale please, you can't it's your ancestors'tree. Basically it's your family tree*

Cale ignored him(it seems like the useless god isn't recovered from his spiritual power loss yet)and started digging slowly with his small chubby hand and suddenly felt that someone was lifting him up into their arms(although he's 8 years old, his size is small for any other average 8 year old kid and he's too light), he turned around and saw it is his jiejie(elder sister On). And behind her was his Da-ge(Elder Brother Hong)and Er-gege(2nd Elder Brother Roan). Cale feels a soft touch in his forehead turns out his elder sister is kissing his temple tenderly. it's been 3 months they haven't seen their baby brother. As the oldest and first born princess/Princes(including roan, because they regard him as their own family),one of them will inherit the throne rone in the future so they've been trained hard to be the perfect ruler, they don't want their youngster to carry the burden called responsibility, they'll give him his most longing Slacker life . Cale feels happy by seeing his Siblings. He leans forward towards his big brothers after receiving affection from his big sister . He just loves his family very much.
It's been 8 years since he was born in this world He has never been this happy in his entire life . He has the best parents and siblings ever .

His Clan is the Great Royal phoenix clan and they are the richest clan among the 5 royal clans ( Dragon , Phoenix,Tiger, White snake and Fox )in the whole China.After Cale was born the reputation and wealth of his clan increased by the speed of lightning.He born under the blessing of the Sirius Star. He inherited the Phoenix origin from his ancestors after his father.His father is the flame phoenix and his mother is the water dragon, but he was born as the sun-moon phoenix who carries Extreme Luck and the power of nature (also blessed by god's).

His father is the flame phoenix and his mother is the water dragon, but he was born as the sun-moon phoenix who carries Extreme Luck and the power of nature (also blessed by god's)

(Balance between Cales parents )

*{This whole thing is my own imagination, I made it myself and it's not real,I just need it for the plot}*

Although his elder sister On and Brother Hong doesn't inherit the phoenix folks ,their super strong spiritual power which is related with Flame makes them no less important than phoenix itself, his 2nd brother roan himself is the black dragon(from his mother dragon lord sherrit or I say Cales aunt from his mother side), that's why people can't look down on them. But some people who are envious towards them are still trying to object to the reality that one of them of his older siblings are going to Sit on the throne as the future Emperor or Empress of the great phoenix clan .
But Cale himself along with his siblings will never fight for the throne their parents understand,so they'll let them decide who wants the great responsibility of the ruler.Cale is afraid of responsibility and his siblings are afraid of making Cale sad.As the Sun-moon phoenix mostly people prefer Cale as the future emperor but the little cuties safety is more important.