The Doll

An 8 year old girl, Jenna, lived in a family that barely had any money, however they were not homeless. One day, Jenna was walking with her parents to the bank, as she was waiting outside, she noticed something in the bushes by the bank. Driven by curiosity, Jenna walked over to the bush and reached out to grab the object.  As she pulled the object out the bushes, she was excited to see that the object was a pretty doll! Jenna look at the doll in awe before snapping back to reality as her parents called her over so they could go home. Jenna decided to take the doll with her, it's not like it belonged to anyone, given the place she found it. At night, Jenna was getting ready for bed when she heard the doll speak. "goodbye mommy, Goodbye daddy". Jenna was shocked it had a voice box but got more concerned when the doll said "goodbye" instead of "Goodnight" however she just assumed it was a mistake, so she didn't think anything of it and just went to sleep. The next day, Jenna woke up to someone whispering "Goodbye Jenna." When Jenna sat up, she screamed as the heads of her parents sat on her bed as well as the doll that now had a sinister stitched smile covered in blood.

The End