The Sleepover

A 13 year old girl, Caroline, was with her two best friends Parker and Bailey, having a slumber party. As the friends were chatting, they heard a knock at the door, they weren't expecting anyone, so they suddenly felt uneasy before Bailey spoke up. "Oh don't worry guys! I invited one of my other friends over! She's super fun!" Bailey rushed to the door and happily opened it. A few minutes later, Bailey came back into the room as a young girl, presumably 4 or 5, Walked behind her. "You invited a toddler to our sleepover? Isn't she a bit young to hang out with us?" Caroline pointed out; however Bailey ignored her statement as she got the new friend to sit down with them. "So, have you guys heard of this new killer? They've already killed 21 people in 2 days!" Parker spoke, attempting to break the awkwardness. "Yeah, how could people do such things? It's inhuman and sick!" Caroline said, attempting to back Parker up. Suddenly the little girl started laughing, making the 3 friends slightly uncomfortable, giving the contents of their conversation. "What's so funny?" Bailey finally asked. "You guys are! Didn't your parents tell you not to let strangers in? You could get hurt!" the little girl responded, before going back to laughing. The group of friends felt themselves get goosebumps as they had a bad feeling about the little girl. "W-well yeah, but what does that have  to do with anything? It's not like we let any adults in!" Caroline said in a defensive way, however this only caused the little girl to laugh even harder. "Oh Caroline, you shouldn't open the door for anyone." The little girl responded. Caroline went pale..she never told this kid her name.

...

A couple hours later, Caroline's parents came home from their trip. "Carol! We're home! Did you have fun with your friends?" Her father said, however there was no response. "...Caroline honey? Is everything alright?" Her mother asked in a worried voice, and yet there was still no response. Caroline's parents rushed to her room, only to scream at the sight of Caroline dead with a sinister devilish stitched smile as well as her eyes gouged out and shoved into Parker's mouth, who was hanging by a noose with multiple stab wounds..Bailey was in the corner traumatized and in shock.

Bailey has been charged with murder of both Parker Stein and Caroline Wendell; she is sentenced to life in prison as well as a visit to the therapist for the mentally ill every week.

The End.