zephyr west

It was Luna's first day on the job and they had turned up late . When rushing to the police station they saw a forest , the forest was their and Jinx's favourite place. In fact they were both found in forests by the centre well that wasn't the best thing but they had always had something with the forests almost like they could control it well not in reality but personally .

On their bad days the forest seemed scary and the trees looked bare and brown but on the good days the wild life hopped about and the mystery of the forest intrigued Luna and Jinx's minds , today was just neither maybe in the middle or maybe neither at all . After everything that had happened with losing Jinx they felt like they didn't have the sense of bad days and good days

If a free centre officer tried to take them back than it didn't really feel bad just a slight annoyance well not many officers had found Luna and the ones that did didn't live to report back .

"Your late detective eclipse " snapped ellis the lady at the desk .
but then another voice came from behind them .

"Ahh detective eclipse" . Luna turned around and saw Jinx. Their best friend the same messy reddish brown hair the same smile .

"Jinx" she whispered

suddenly a strange light appeared over him and then a gangly and lanky teen appeared wearing a black shirt , pink waistcoat, blue skinny jeans and instead of shoes a strange light was where there feet apeared almost like they had none . Their hair was choppy reaching their shoulders and blue and pink .

"sorry detective i sometimes appear as the person the person is thinking of right now" they bowed

"but not just a person "
suddenly a blue and pink horse appeared from where this lanky teen was standing almost like they were a

"shapeshifter" said the apparent shapeshifter as if they could read Lunas mind .

" the names zephyr , zephyr west" zephyr said 2 seconds after

"my name is obvious dear as my appearance is like the wind, unpredictable "

Had luna been thinking of Jinx well yes they had but how did this shapeshifter know .

" are you with the centre " they muttered

"no darling those