Jinx

Jinx's P.O.V

The leaves scattered around the floor like the cluttered christmas lights they used to hang out .

The hideout seemed like one of the burrows which badgers nestled in . The air seemed almost like a cozy blanket. Luna would have loved this place if only they were still around . What if Luna was still in jail ? no they must have gotten out it had been a while and they had only punched the guy . Jinx's soul knew Luna was ok well if only his soul could tell him where Luna was .

He uncomfortably picked at his jumper even though the setting was comfortable the feelings weren't . Was the centre still looking for him? I mean it had been a year or even more . In hiding Jinx had lost sense of time it diddnt really seem that significant time wasn't valuable to him in hiding however he needed to find Luna before it was too late if he stayed hidden away he could go back to hiding but with lina by his side .

But where could he start it was a wide world to the point where even he didn't know where he was ,hopefully it was near Luna and hopefully they would find each other before it was too late and the poison seeped into the wound which had already gotten infected to the point where their bond slowly drifted apart .

love was important even when the trauma ruins things there is always a spot for cinamon .