Chapter 2: The City of Dirinkyu

Cheri POV:

[huff huff/*]

I been running ever since i met that man!

[Sssss Ssss/*]

[huff/*] Why? How??

Just how did i end up in this situation!?

I died and I met that black man and when I woke up, i'm suddenly here!?

[huff huff/*] h-he's getting closer...

[huff/*]

I stopped and I catch my breath for a moment, kung alam 'ko lang na ganito ang mangyayari edi sana nag excersise ako nang husto. Jusq naman lord, awa na lang.

[Huff huff/*]

I- i can't run anymore...

then suddenly i heard his hissing sound.

"wait, kuya! Timepers muna!" I shout to him as i inhale and exhale deeply.

"Take your time to catch your breath, my love, I ain't going anywhere." he said while going to my location, now i see him fully. His face ain't THAT bad... Okay, aaminin ko na. Gwapo siya...Like super!

Ang katawan...hmm... 10/10 for me, napaka yummy at ang voice?? Shet, yummerz. Overall, jojowain.

"I'm thin and puro buto kaya there's no way in hell i'm tasty so please, don't eat me!" Sabi ko sa kanya, awa na lang kuya. Oo, gusto kita pero mas gusto ko pang mabuhay!

"N-noo... D-don't come near me!" Yet, he still dare to come closer...and closer.

"AaaAaAaaAA, HELP ME!" I shout to the top of my lungs but, he took my hand so I close my eyes waiting to feel that pain.

W-why I don't feel any pain?

then I felt lips rubbing onto the back of my hand.

Eh?

"Caught you." he whispered with a really deep voice into my ears. OMG, shet. Ang pogi ng voice! Pang AMSR BF roleplay ang atake!

How did I even get to this situation???

.

.

.

Flashback

[uhngg/*]

My head freaking hurts, Inalalayan 'ko ang sarili ko patayo kaya napahawak ako sa pader.

But I touched something sticky together with the solid materials.

This is not a wall but rather a dirt.

Dirt?? Huh? Where the fuck am i?

Nasa loob ba ako ng kweba? Well it looks like it.

I scanned the area and i saw a very elegant red dress. Pumunta ako kung asan 'yon at hinawakan 'ko ito.

It was so smooth, very soft yet kinda britly, and has a lustrous appereance. One word can only describe it and it was stunning.

I tried to wear it and did some outfit checks and a little twirl, swinging the bottom of the dress back and fort. Acting like i was a little child.

But then suddenly, i heard a hissing sound.

"Hello? Anyone out there?" But instead of recieving a feedback, i only heard an echo of silence.

Another hissing sound made.

"Please, come out!" I shout it to whoever making that sound.

Then i heard a reply.

"Did you like it?[hiss/*]" He asked.

"Liked what?" I replied to him hoping that i would see the man making that annoying hissing sound.

"[hiss/*] That dress your wearing" He replied once again.

"Yep, i really liked it! Did you made this?" I asked.

"REALLY?!?" He joyfully replied and revealing that huge body figured, a handsome face, a very long red hair, and a tail of snake.

Kamukha niya si zuma...

Pero mas pogi.

"AAAAAAAHHH, W-what are you!?" I scream and shout it to him.

"Did your clan raised you so closely that's why you don't know what i am?" He said confusely.

"That's weird" he added.

But then i smelled a really strong perfeum, a very weird rosey-vanilla-y smell.

[Sniff sniff/*]

"What's that smell?"

To my suprise, we altogether asked ourselves.

Then i heard him mumbled some words but i can't understand him.

[hiss hiss/*]

He quickly get out of the cave.

I run outside not minding what just happened a moment ago. I can't still get my head out of what i have seen.

Really!? A half human- half snake? In this, day and date? My god, these people.

As I run, i saw a really huge underground city. I saw different people... or should i say? Humans?

And once again i heard a hissing sound so i run and run away from that sound without looking back.

-End of Flashback-
.

.

.

"Caught you." he whispered with a really deep voice into my ears. OMG, shet. Ang pogi ng voice! Pang AMSR BF roleplay ang atake!

"Nice to meet you, m'love." He said as he whispered in my ear.

Wh-what the fuck is wrong with this guy? "Why are you chasing me!? Are you the snake from before?" I said angrily. He's been chasing me like i am his goddamn prey!

"Yes, I am Asclepius Serpens. I had been waiting for you, and for our mating" I suddenly felt a scales like texture on my feet going up to my waist then Asclepius suddenly pulled me towards him and said " I was really waiting for our wedding night" and he kissed the back of my palm.

" W-wait a moment! what do you mean by m-mating?" I can feel my cheeks turning red. omgg, nakakahiya.

" I mean SEX " then he inserted his pointing finger to his closed palm, immitating the 'mating' he just said.

" thought so,,,"

He suddenly carried me like i was a bride and carried me until we reached this underground whatever city.

"Welcome to The City of Dirinkyu! The city of all underground anihuman, and the cave where you got that dress your wearing is my home." He excitedly introducing the place where he grow up, his city, and his home.

"And that said home will be your home too!" He added and winked at me.

Lmao, he's a little playful, huh. Cute.

" The head said that the smell we smelled earlier is what they call pheromones, it only happen when we're near with out destined mate. Just like now" he's very chatty, i see. Cute.

So...

Long story short, i woke up then i am suddenly inside a cave then i saw a really beautiful red dress that i really loved then i met asclepius and  I am his mate?? What the actual fuck?

-xmcx-