Preface

Hola readers, this is Arlan Casal from Spain. It's so good to connect to you all. Enjoy my book.
I will try to keep my end of the bargain by trying to keep you guys enticed till the end of the book.

***************

Sometimes you run away from some things and sometimes some things run away from you. But what happens when all of it catches upto you?

Five years ago, at 20, Princess Quil Profaci fled away from her homeland Nohin to be a writer. She is the elder daughter to the cruel mafia of Nohin.
And now, she is Ink, living the life Quil always wanted. She is a college student and a well known author with three best-sellers.  What if her dream doesn't last long because her father sends off someone to kill her for betraying her family.

Aeson Silser Vera heals by the  day and kills by the night. He is a retired assasin who is completing his residency to be a neurologist. The boy who was bullied in high school is now the king of New York. What if he has to come out of retirement to make one last kill to secure all the things he has worked so hard for. What if that last kill is intended for his long lost childhood sweetheart.

***************

Aeson and Quil are glad to have you guys along their journey. Please root for them.

***************

Storyline aesthetics

pictures are from pinterest

***************