ONE

Rose blink twice before her eyes adjust to the brightness of the room again, she move back before her step mother could give her another slap.

"You brat, you unfortunate being, you ungrateful omega" she listen as the raven haired woman rain curses at her. She knew better than to make a sound.

"I told you not to leave this house and you still left you slut" Amara said angrily to the red haired girl.

"Mother I was with my mate" rose finally said even tho she knew it would not change anything.

"Your mate?, You cheap slut is that all you do? Throw yourself at the future alpha so he wouldn't have to dump you when he is made alpha?" Amara ask icily and the poor girl shook her head in denial

Of course she wouldn't do that, he was her mate after all and it was not her fault that she always wanted to be near him, but her step mother hated her more whenever she talked about Alex.

"No mother, I wouldn't do that" rose said and Amara smirk

"Do you mean you are still a virgin?" She asked knowing the answer to her question.

Rose looked down in embarrassment, of course she was not,not after meeting Alex and finding out he was her mate. He had wanted them to mate and because she wanted to make him happy she gave in.

"Of course you are not, what am I expecting from the daughter of a slut" Amara said knowing she would hurt the girl

"Mother....." Rose gasp in disbelief as tears roll down her face, it was times like this she woundered if Amara had been her mother's best friend.

"Shut your hole and get in the kitchen the plates would not wash themselves" Amara said and left her standing in the middle of the living room.

Rose took a deep breath when she got into her room after doing the dishes, her room was located at the far end of the house, it was basically the last room and the smallest, they didn't think she needed a bigger room when she was an omega. Oh how she wanted to change that part of herself.

She sign and look out of her open window into the garden of lush, pretty flowers that she was not allowed to pluck even when it belonged to her late mother, she was to take care of the garden but she was ordered by Amara never to take a single flower. One time she had taken a red rose hopping that Amara would not notice but Amara had somehow found out and she had gotten the beating of her life that had left a couple of scars on her back.

She shook her head not wanting to think about the bad memories and smile when she remembered Alex, a blush appear on her face. He was sweet, kind and caring to her even when he had not tell her that he loved her yet but she could wait. He was the only person that showed her love and she was deeply in love with him.

A smile appear on her face when she remembered how they met, she was working in the park house kitchen as all omegas should and he had come for a glass of water, it was the first time that she had saw him but she had felt the pull which he has also felt and he had claimed her and marked her instantly. She thought of herself as lucky because she had met her mate at 16 which was really rare and he was going to be made Alpha. Speaking of Alpha his eighteenth birthday was coming up and it would be a grand celebrating because he would also be made alpha of blue moon park.

She smiled brightly and grab her phone from her bedside table, it was a gift from Alex. She quickly unlock the phone and sent him a quick test.

' hey Alex I just got home and decided to inform you '

She smiled to herself and kept the phone back in it's place and walk into the bathroom for a quick shower. As soon as she got into the bathroom her phone vibrates on the table.

____________________________________

Hello friends,

What do you think about the first chapter?.