TWO

Rose got out of bed and stretch her limbs before she starts to arrange her old bed, she sign when she was done before going to take a shower.

She smiled when she saw the time 6:07. She still had time. She quickly got out of her room and walk straight into the kitchen to do her chores.

She hit the bell on the table twice after putting all the food on the table, she walk to a corner and stood there waiting for the family to come down. And not few minutes later they all came down the stairs except for her step sister Arianna.

Her step mother had two children, Arianna being the first and oldest, she was even older than her, her dad was having an affair with Amara when he was with her mother and it turned out that they had Arianna before she was born and then that was Jake the ever quirt boy.

Jake was eighteen (18) and he had no friend, not even at school. Rumors had it that he was cold and he sees ghost because he was always talking to him self. Rose thought that he was nice and he didn't just get along with people. He never joined his mother and sister in treating her bad and he always left food for her in his plate even when he tried not to make it obvious, she knew he cared but he didn't want to get involved. And Jake was not always home,one minute he is there and the next he's gone like he's working for some underground people.

"Good morning mother, good morning father" rose said as they all took their seats, her father did not look at her and she was used to it.

"Good morning brother Jake" she said with a small smile this time looking at her step brother, Jake look her up and down then nod at her.

"Where is Arianna?" Beta Paul ask looking at his wife who smile.

"She went to a friend's place, said something about a sleepover" Amara tells him and he nods. Rose looked away, she was never allowed to leave, she was only allowed to go work at the park house and go to school and if she wasn't back by seven she would be locked up in the old storage. A look of fear pass through her face when she remember that old dusty place with not enough space. She shake her head to avoid getting a panic attack.

"Hmm...mother can I get going now, I need to be at the pack house on time" she said to Amara who snarl at her

"Get out of my sight you filthy thing" Amara said disgusted and a frown appear on Jakes face which they did not notice

Rose quicky walk out of the dinning, she went to her room grab her back bag and walk outside, she took a deep breath and smile, feeling the fresh air on her pale skin. She couldn't wait to see Alex today. She giggle and start walking to the park house which was really a long walk.

She heard a car honk and she turn around to see a red car, she smile.

"Brother Jake" she said and walk beside the car looking through the open window

"Get in I'll give you a ride" he said coldly and rose smile already use to him. She open the passenger side and slid in to the back of the car.

The car ride was quiet, rose knew better than to try to start up a conversation because he would not talk to her.

Soon they got to the pack house and she step out of he car

"thank you" she said with a smile and he nod before driving away.

Rose stare at the car till it was out of sight before turning around to walk into the pack house but she bump into someone.

"Oh sorry" she said and look up to see her step sister glaring daggers at her and she gasp.

"Arianna?" Rose called surprised, didn't Amara say she was at a friend's? So how come she's here?.

Ariana sneered then push rose out of her way before cat walking away. Rose frown as she watch Arianna walk away. Why does she smell like Alex?.