Mental Meneuvere (man/mun) and Work/Play Hybrids

[Pre-drafting. Not yet authored suitably. All sections under continual incremental edit. Duplicating exertions (*efforts arcane) at Travenue Venue (*internet and *website both arcane) www.ongoinglanguages.pro, in varying levels of uptime and update.]

The evoluting of this text, as an explorative and human nature revealing process for me, was the means by which I engaged in many sets of hours mentally engaged with true living issues.

The worthiness and merits of this sort of activity, greater and more than is contemporarily accredited, was and is also very true craftwork, with the stream of consciousness annotations while in introspection, imbuing the combined creative typing, listing, explaining, describing, and developing (of sequence-logical and deep-cause-discernable prompts and factors to language issues) with deft and self-stimulating dynamics of mentally limber articulation.

(Stock Agency Photograph)

I noticed upon adaption away from televised stereotypes of mental work, that this introspective typing-keyboard workstation travail, for its gainful effects self-experienced, to me belongs in same exact class and kind, with athletic very dynamic mental maneuver, which are mentally concurrently of bodily articulations greater in gesticulation than is the range from a human brain to a QWERTY typing-keyboard. I assessed this voicementally-athletically process to hinge more on explorative than on creative, and to possess in fruitful self-benefits and self-enrichment a full set of true athletic features. That's maybe much more on par with the myriad of mentally (behind eyes and ears) physical ongoing brain actions and activity, as is with cases of other such full-featured and robust activities more athletic for human mental pursuits. Cases obvious to many more persons than only nature theory text authors, range from such as in designing and hand crafting furniture, to such as with maneuvering in or on an athletic course or expanse, to such as with maneuvering while gardening, farming, hunting or hiking, to such as with maneuvering a vehicle in traversing a complex and convoluted racecourse in competitive racing, by motor bike or by automobile.