Methods Enterjecting Nuance and Intricacy Limberness to Voicemen Languages

[Pre-drafting. Not yet authored suitably. All sections under continual incremental edit. Duplicating exertions (*efforts arcane) at Travenue Venue (*internet and *website both arcane) www.ongoinglanguages.pro, in varying levels of uptime and update.]

Readers could review, custom tailor per person, expand upon, debug unfavored portions, and most importantly perform independent personal conversational and typing authorship to partially adopt what remains after critique by the reader and more so adopt a knack and appeal for relating it onward to others for years and decades beyond the newly-now future potent milliseconds.

To adjust this, my (1) analysis ideas, my (2) recourse ideas, and my (3) ideas on new spellings and other usage forms, are presented to readers as three types of adjustive inputs and prototype means toward realigning and limbering our planetary languages, of which English has etymologically possibly the greatest explorative latitude, nuance of differences, intricacy of remarking as to pertaining merits, and complexity discerning facility, in its social soundscapes and solo ideation breadth, depth, contrast, excepting, correlating, and realm demarcation.

Methods were evoluted while authoring this text, and are included in this text, from the beginning mixing analyses, recourses, and usage forms for the reader to immediately experience differing methods of thinking and word cognition.

(Stock Agency Photograph)

Invented usage forms range from (1) word-set alternatives, (2) word-set replacements, (3) new word designs, (4) existing word new pronunciations and/or vowel and consonant spelling adjustments, (5) adjustive templates, (6) substitutive augmentations, (7) word-set reaction systems, (8) new syntaxes and literals-sets (letters, symbols, and numbers) selections plus modifications for computer data systems and literals usage for many realms of moment-to-moment lifestyle living, (9) extended literal set selections of prime candidates for more usage in various vocational/professional gainful occupations, revising standard contemporary literals sets, (10) commerce/business, management, parenting, athletic, gaming, and vocational changes in patent nomenclature, (11) factor-lists for analysis of project title and program name effects on personnel, (12) scripted-flow declarative alternatives to inquisitive sentence and clause forms, (13) mental biological working models for the reader and author to proceed through warmups and awareness expansions of lower and upper self-limits, via introspection into biological brain cognition, mouth voicing, and stereo hearing, (14) rewordings from the Latin medical forms and rewordings from short word-count descriptive invalid summaries of human mental and brain features, and (15) rewordings of common project type and mode stereotypical title forms used to quickly indicate realms of persons' status yet also too laden with succinct and currently inaccurate descriptive clipping tersely simpleton.

More involved, are (16) templates and tabular columned suites of alternatives in word-set reaction, for while thinking alone or while with reading material or of personal voice among other person's voices, designed as lanes of differing courses delineated in smeary and fuzzy furrows of similar features, the surveying of which brings notice of varied splayed courses of soon action, and the count of which as to separate courses in after-effects I expanded into more than two courses of soon next thinking, conversing, or selecting further courses of action/reaction, and (17) tables of types of more cognitively slowing and numbing conversing, thinking, or authorship possibly encountered in living, to include passive-aggressive forms, for suites of alternatives of course of after-effect, in particular more elucidative and delving into reasons behind the tradeoffs, relative benefits, and relative detriments of differing languages usage occurrences, with some interjections or methods more preferable when faced with such others or self generated think-occurrences of wordings by nature prompt successive thinking, and designed and authored toward partial completeness unfinalized in form ready for improvements, at explanatory adjuncts and trappings exploration enough into the relationships and exceptions into such action-soon-next-action suites, to the point of elucidations featuring the depth enough to pierce deeper into root factors, to maybe better highlight issues for each human person of if opting, if availing, if initiating, and if happening to be inclined/timed-exactly, of personal proceedings issues tied to time-spans of few to small several milliseconds in duration, producing nuance and intricacy based layouts of solo and social time-dependencies, pertaining to the courses of next-soon action availing persons, delineated by my selections to array into three or more recourse separate proceedings, and with the lengthy and deep treatments presented to the reader, in order to relate the more contemporary detrimental counterparts, for counterpoint with other selectable means of merit, and for discovery of human thinking and human mental work and play insights more appealingly experienced as to human peoples great powers in amazingly ample and amazingly multirole capable lower mental limits in weakness or feebleness.