Chapter 3: Trouble

(Lacey POV)

          After I come out Noah and I head back to the bleachers trying to act as calm as possible. That's when practice officially ends at 4:30 and they all walk back into the locker room. After a few minutes Noah and I can hear screaming coming from the locker room. And suddenly they all come running out and storming over to the bleachers.

Of course our plan worked their shirts are cut and their bras are out. "You bitch! After all we have done for you, you do this?! This is why nobody fucking likes you!" Isabella screams at us. And honestly I don't even care I've always known they were bitches I just didn't know they would go against me that's all. Oh well I can easily make more friends. But might as well enjoy this moment. I pull out my phone and take photos of them before they all freak the fuck out and run.

But you'll never guess where they ran. To Mrs Davidsons office our vice principal aka the biggest bitch to exist. Before she was even working here she tried to suspend me. How the fuck does someone do that. Anyways. Almost everyone hates that bitch and it makes sense she basically trying to ruin our school. Making up random ass rules like we used to be able to wear tank tops with the strap being three fingers. But now we can't wear them at all.

And then the next day Noah and I get called down to her office during our fourth period. I have to leave Mr Nunez's class how sad I love this balding man. Once I get down there Noah is already sitting in his seat so I sit in mine. And honestly the seats aren't even that bad they're really comfortable surprisingly because a bitch bought them. But enough called Mrs Davidson out it's time to see what kind of trouble I'm in.

All Mrs Davidson tells us is that it is unacceptable to be promoting this behavior and that we need to turn our phones in for them to delete the photos. But little does she know I sent them to every kids number I have. And of course ISS or In School Suspension. This bitch is literally purposely pulling on my nonexistent dick. My mom wasn't so happy about that though. So I got my phone taken away but little does she know I have a computer that I told her was broken. But ISS for an entire week is a little much for a stupid prank. Whatever...