First Meeting

It was any other Christmas week at the sorority house and all the girls were rushing to get presents and gifts for people.
"Hey, me and the girls are gonna go out. You stay here and look after the house, please." Jess said to me while getting ready to go out.
"Okay, bye." I bluntly reply.
"Bye!"

It was about 3:30 pm in the afternoon and I was just watching TV when the phone rings...

Riiiing~

Riiiing~

Ah, shit. Who could this be? I think to myself as I get up and pick up the phone off the receiver.
"Hello?" As I say that an ungodly noise comes through. It sounded almost like someone was being choked on the other end.

"P-pretty piggy...pr-pretty piggy cunt-t. Billy wants to see P-piggy"
Not only was this man calling me a pig but a female at that. It ticked me off. Not because I'm fat or anything but because I know a few big people, and I'm also not a female. "Hey there man, I have the same parts as you, dick and all." I say through the phone.
The line goes silent for a second before Billy says "L-let me suck it~"
This sentence made me feel some sort of way. I don't know what way but a way. It was just so...weird to hear such a sentence from a male of all things. I'm not homophobic but I was gay. I didn't know what I was actually. I was stuck in thought that I didn't notice that billy was trying to talk to me.
"Piggy? Is piggy st-still there? Piggy?" Billy squealed somewhat worriedly.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm still here..." I reply. Wait why was I still talking to this freak? I then hung up after a strand of yells come out of the phone. It startled me so I hung up. After that I sat back down on the couch and I watched a movie.
I couldn't get billy out of my head. What he said made my stomach tingle. Thinking about what he might look like terrified me though. I pictured a tall lanky man with black short hair and brown eyes with a creepy ass smile.
I wasn't sure if I was correct though. I hoped I wasn't.