Midnight call

Y/n's POV:
smut warning

Me and the sorority girls were asleep in our own rooms. It was around 12:30 when the phone in my room suddenly rings.
Riiiing~
Riiiing~
I woke up to the phone. Ah shit, I think to myself as I set up slowly and grab the phone. "Hello?" I ask while rubbing the tired away from my eyes. A strand of pants and moans come from the other end then suddenly someone talks.
"Piggy~ I-I want you~" I hear Billy say pitifully. I knew it was him by the nickname 'piggy' and the moaning was all to familiar.
"Oh really? How bad?" I ask teasingly.
"Soooo baaaad~ i want p-piggies fat c-cock in me"
"Oh..." Is all I could muster out of my mouth as I listen to the muffled moans of billy.
"Piggy!!! I-I'm gonna..." Billy moans out.
"Do it! do it billy! Come for me. Come for piggy." I say without realizing it, and before I knew it I heard him moan and then heard huffing.
"You did so good, Billy. You done so, so, so good. Good boy." I praise to billy as I calms down from his high.
"I want to do it with you..." Billy says through huffs.
I was stuck stupid by that sentence. I felt hot inside and out. Just thinking about it makes me erect a bit.
"Oh do you now. Well you better come find me then. So, we could have a fun night together."
"I'll see you soon" Billy says in the most normal voice and hangs up. What the hell. What did that even mean. I suddenly feel my pants getting tighter. Ah, shit! I think as I lay down on my bed. I find myself slowly reaching down as I think of billy and all his stuff that just happened.
I slowly play with the rim of my boxers making my body tingle. I was a real sensitive down there and it took little touch to make me hard. I groan to my cock getting harder so I take it out and I gently play with the tip. Pre-come coming out of the tip so I use it to lube it up. I then start to slowly stroke myself thinking about billy.
"Ah~"
I moan to my touch as I just think of how much he touches himself thinking about me. Roughening up himself to try in feel my warmth on him. He must have been real heated to call me and do it on there. He must really trust me, huh? God I wish I could be with him right now. To see his body. His face. To kiss it and love it, and to fuck it.
Billy seemed like the person to love it rough from the way he talks and the incident that just happened he seemed to be doing it real rough. He must have been working up a sweat masterbating. God the think of him made me so hard.
"B-Billy..." I found myself groaning his name. I wanted him more and more as I touched myself. It was such a a great relief to pleasure myself finally to someone who might like me to.

Billy's POV
As I calm down from my high I see myself rising again. I huff as I watch him lay down and then start to play with himself. God he was so hot. Such a cute, cute man. God how did I find myself to find you. Such a perfect man. God I want you. I want your body. I want you to rail me. Rail me so good.
I start to touch myself again. Thinking of him makes me feel so good and warm. I want to feel his heat. God I want to feel him inside me. Feel him deep in me. God he is so big, in the girth and length department. God it made me so horny. Seeing him touch himself to my calls. Ooooo~ it made me so happy and horny to see it.

Y/N's POV

"Oh God...I'm so close...billy. Billy! BILLY!!" I finally release half screaming his name. I got to make sure I'm not to loud so I don't wake the girls, but God it felt so good to moan someone's name. God I wanted to touch billy. See him from head to toe. See him in the nude and get him in bed. Singing my name or just singing in general will turn me on more.
God the thought of billy screaming my actual name would be such heaven to my ears. It turned me on so bad just thinking about it.
I was still semi-hard and the thought of billy moaning my name would only make me harder. I find myself grabbing and stroking my hard cock once again. I let out moans and groan of pleasure as I moan Billy's name out. Hoping he would somehow hear me. Hear me singing his name for him. Somehow moan my name back. So I could hear it. God I wanted to see him so bad.
As I finally finished after a good handful of minutes I sat up and took a shower. I cleaned the two shots off of my stomach and I washed my hair. After that I dried my hair and finally laid back down. I sat up thinking about billy a bit. The thought of what he might look like comes back. What if he's actually cute I think to myself. I sit there fantasizing about what he might look like beyond that phone. His hair, clothing, eye color, and, last but not least, his dick size and girth. I feel warm and fuzzy thinking about a short skinny male with brown hair and brown eyes with either all black clothing or always jeans and some sort of T-shirt.
It's simply amazing to fantasize about someone you've never met. It makes it more fun. I finally drifted off to sleep and had a good rest of my life.