Chapter 18 || Goodbye

TW: Brutal Suffering , Language, Aggression , blood?

(Pheobe's POV)

When I saw who came out of the water, I was shocked. It was bee, I remembered her. She used to be my old babysitter before my parents died, but it didn't make sense.. no way I actually see her..

"Hey Coley" bee said to Cole, I was still so confused..

"I should've known this night would end with you." Cole said and scoffed

"Bee?" I asked her, with confusion on my face

"You two know each other?" Cole asked as he looked at me and bee

Bee just looked at me and said "Hey phoebe, you're grown." I was still extremely shocked, how is she alive??

"She was my babysitter!" I mentioned and I noticed Melanie looking at me as i looked back at her.

"I thought you were dead.." i said to her and bee shooke her head

"I was told you died the day of the accident, that I was the only survivor, by a miracle!" I mumbled in confusion

"Miracle... a deal with the devil." Bee said and chuckled "or a Faustian Bargain." Bee continued and looked at Melanie, I sighed, great. Another devil bullshit  i wish  all of this would have been over already.

"And now , Mephistopheles is here to collect the debt." Cole said and sighed "here, take it." Cole took out his wrist "stab me again."

"Alright, as much as I love a family reunions, we're on the clock, whores let's go." Melanie cutted them off and walked up to Cole, she leaned over to him with the needle as She was about to take his blood. And then he looked at her. I looked at Melanie.. I couldn't stop having in my mind the fact I have feeling for her..

"Melanie you were my best friend." He said as he looked deep down at her. She started to use the needle to take his blood and I noticed Cole looking over at me and I looked away

"I had a chance to trade up." She said

"We all did." Bee said and chuckled and all of us looked at her.

Then suddenly, all of the old demons, Allison, max, John and Sonya, I heard Melanie naming them before came back to life. I let out a loud gasp. How is that possible?? I watched them all die?? I was so shocked

I noticed Melanie leaned down to Cole again and took out the needle as it filled the blood bag and looked at Cole

"Thank you." She said teasingly and walked back.

"We all drink, and then we can finally get what we deserve!!" Allison said as she clapped her hands, I rolled my eyes over to Melanie , she poured the blood bags into a cup, I still looked shocked at her, then at Cole. Then at Melanie again, all of it happened so fast. Melanie  lifted the cup and shooke it to mix the blood.

"It's time." Bee said and Melanie smirked Melanie handed the cup to max , the shirtless muscle guy and walked up next to Sonya, that girl with the fire who got her head chopped off thank to the creepy guy car..

I watched max drinking the mixed bloods and give it  to Allison  I sighed, not just that this looked disgusting I couldn't stop thinking what would happen next Allison drank the bloods and gave it over to John

"It's disgusting though." allison , the ginger cheerleader who got shot in the boobs said and gagged

John , the other male cleaned the cup and said "I don't know where your mouth has been.." I just looked in shock at all of them, a small hope inside of me hoped Melanie would not do it.

"The world  is mine." John said after he drank the blood and gave it to Sonya

Sonya seem to like she was blessing it in the Latin language? I guess then she drank it and gave the cup to Melanie..

I looked at her with my deep brown eyes and she looked back at me. And powerfully drank the blood, I sighed  , Melanie gave the cup to bee.

"Yes! I feel it!" They all said in excitement, I was still upset over everything.

After a minute they all stopped laughing and smiling, it was like something happened, I immediately looked at Melanie.

"Did it worked?" Max asked

"I feel a little warm.." John said as he felt his forehead, I still kept my eyes at Melanie
"It's happening..." Melanie said.

"Something's not rights I- I don't feel cute." Allison complained, then she threw up the blood at John , what the hell was happening.
They all started to puke the blood

"The blood of the sacrificed.. mixed with the blood of the innocent .. but you're not so innocent anymore are you?" Bee said to Cole, I looked at Cole he seemed so happy and I sighed, what is gonna happen now that they failed?

"He is a virgin! He has to be!" Melanie complained

"'No no, if the blood offering is tainted , then.. you betrayed us!" Sonya said

I looked at Cole , my face definitely seem upset and I looked back at Melanie.

Then I noticed all of their body starting to explode, burn.. whatever it was.. they were all dying.. including Melanie.

I felt bad, I felt like someone took my heart out, smashed it, stepped on it, shot it, then bring it back to me. I felt like my heart was dropping to the floor, even if me and Melanie weren't a couple. She was dying. My chance was over. I didn't realised how much I loved  her. I realised it way too late..
they all were saying their last words...

I saw Melanie's beautiful face starting to burn up.. I looked at her, with a sad face, the thing I didn't wanted to happen the most happened.
I said to Melanie one last thing, before she'd be gone.  'I love you' I didn't say it out loud, but I hoped she noticed it.
All of them were dying I looked at John literally falling down to the floor, then I at Melanie.

Their body was gone, all of their teeth, and eyes were as if revealed, it was harmless to watch...
It was more harmless to watch your crush getting killed slowly. It hurt more. Then all of them blocked up. They're dead. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

I felt like empty. I had the same feeling when my parents died.

"Oh my god.." Cole gasped and bee went to untie me..

No one of them noticed my tears, I just wiped them away, tearing up inside.

Cole saw me getting untie and went to hug me and I just crossed my arms , I was way to upset for it.. as much as I needed it right now, but Cole hugged me anyways.

"I mean it's over.. we're safe right? We can all just go." Cole said and smiled

"Not yet.." bee said , I looked at her with confusion
"Try to take care okay?" She said and went to grab the cup. She was trying to die?? What is happening?

Cole was about to say something but bee cutted him off..

"This ritual has winners and losers it's you or them, there not draw, you defeat your demons or you die and not all of them defeated." Bee said.. I gasped, Cole tried to get her not to  do it but she drank the cup anyway. She said to us a goodbye and burned to death like the others.

Everything was over. I sighed in shock, Cole drove me and him away from the lake back, in that time, I was processing what the hell just happened there, why, how, I had so much questions but yet so much pain I felt too. I felt empty, broken . I felt hurt over the way I watched Melanie dying. It was like god forcing me to watch my crush getting killed.  I was trying to process my feelings just as we were on our way home.

////////
Well that just happened 🤔 oops? I hoped you liked the way I wrote it. I was trying my best. 2 more chapters buddies!!