Chapter 19 || Fading Away

TW: lowkey heartbreaking? , brutal suffering, language

(Melanie's POV)

I walked over with Cole's blood bag.

"We all drink, and then we can finally get what we deserve!!" Allison said as she clapped her hands, I chuckled , i poured the blood bags into a cup, i  lifted the cup and shooke it to mix the blood.

"It's time." Bee said at me and i  smirked i walked with the cup and  handed the cup to max , and walked up next to Sonya waiting for my turn.

I watched max drinking the mixed bloods and give it  to Allison ,Allison drank the bloods and gave it over to John

"It's disgusting though." allison said and gagged I chuckled

John , the other male cleaned the cup and said "I don't know where your mouth has been.."

"The world  is mine." John said after he drank the blood and gave it to Sonya

Sonya seem to like she was blessing it in the Latin language? I guess then she drank it and gave the cup to me.. finally!

Before I drank it noticed phoebe looking at me I looked back at her and nodded.. And powerfully drank the blood, I smirked and gave the cup to bee

"Yes! I feel it!" All of us said in excitement, laughing and smilling

After a minute we all stopped laughing and smiling, I felt strange..

"Did it worked?" Max asked

"I feel a little warm.." John said as he felt his forehead,
"It's happening..." i said.

"Something's not rights I- I don't feel cute." Allison complained, then she threw up the blood at John , what the hell was happening.
Then I noticed I was puking blood aswell, what is happening?? That not what supposed to happen

"The blood of the sacrificed.. mixed with the blood of the innocent .. but you're not so innocent anymore are you?" Bee said to Cole, I looked at Cole he seemed so happy , no way.

"He is a virgin! He has to be!" I yelled

"'No no, if the blood offering is tainted , then.. you betrayed us!" Sonya said

No... no! No way! That not fair. I sacrificed everything for this, bee told me to do everything for the fame, so I did! I killed people! I actually killed people. I betrayed my best friend. I killed my dad. I did everything like I was supposed to!! This is not fair! That doesn't supposed to be my ending.
Everything I did.. was for nothing. For me to die. Suffering. I turned evil for nothing.
God ddamit I even ignored my feelings for this.

Everyone were dying.
I felt the pain. I didnt looked at anyone. Only one small look at phoebe.

I felt the pain. I felt it all over my body. I felt the ashes going on my skin I felt my skin burning away.
The pain was painful. It hurt so bad..
my brain was thinking that maybe I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't have betray Cole. Ever.. I did all of this mistake and now I'm dying.
I looked at my body, my skin was dripping away. I looked exactly like how Jimmy and Diego looked like when they got killed. Except my death was slower and painful.

I screamed out. To my death. Before I was over. I looked one last look at phoebe, before my eyes coil been blown up. I blown up. I died. Just like the others.

I didn't knew where I was now, I was with Allison max John and Sonya, I looked so confused.. I felt so much pain all over my body, and not just because of my death, I felt guilty, and regret.. that where I realised.

I was wrong. I shouldn't have listen to bee, I shouldn't have signed the deal, I shouldn't have betray my best friend. But now it's too late, it's too ly late for everything.

////////
Okay. Honestly I enjoy writing this one even though I cried during writing this, honestly I felt so sad.
But I tried to write it as accurate POV of Melanie's death as possible. Please vote and comment