~ A normal night~

Y/N immediately woke up, she quickly sat up panting heavily as her thoughts get all twisted and mixed up, it seems Y/N has had another nightmare.. again. Y/N quickly calmed her breath as she then closes her eyes and breathes one more time, slowly and calmly till she felt slightly better. She rubs her tired eyes, her mascara smudged underneath before she looks over at her bedside table to her mini clock to check the time. It seemed to be 3:45 in the morning, it was very late. Y/N groans and slowly sits on the edge of her bed closing her sleepy eyes tired ofc.

Y/N hopes out of bed and groans as she makes her way to her balcony in her mini apartment. As she walks out on her little balcony, Y/N leans on the railing, looking out in the night sky as it glows and glitters brightly, she seemed to just want fresh air after that.. terrible nightmare. Y/N then decides to have a cigarette as she takes one from her old ash tray and takes a lighter off the mini, old table. She lights her cigarette and leans back on the railing, looking up in the sky as she smokes her cigarette. She seemed to not be deep in thoughts, and just.. staring out.. in the beautiful darkness. She then takes a drag of her cigarette before she groans and rubs her eye tired.

"𝒈𝒐𝒅.. 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔.. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕.. 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅..''💭

She thinks to herself as she overthinks other things. As she was deep in thought, she got interrupted when she heard a door open. She immediately knew where the sound was coming from, which was her neighbours balcony. As Y/N looks over, she spots a thin, pale-skinned young man, with emerald green eyes and a thin neck, black uncombed hair, and a black, slightly over-sized jumper with grey skin-tight jeans. As the young man walked out on his own balcony, he lighted himself a cigarette as he leaned on his railing looking up in the sky.

Y/N was just watching for no reason at all, but didn't think much of it, although she never really saw her neighbour's come out, but that's probably because Y/N lazy ass never comes out. Y/N ignores the boy as she looks back up in the sky, nearly finishing her cigarette. A while later it was obvious that the young man had noticed Y/N, but they never spoke to each other, although they were neighbours, they never talked or heard from each other, and didn't even know each other's names.

Y/N soon finishes her cigarette as she chucks it over the railing down the balcony before going back inside to bed, although the young man saw her walk back in, a little curious of her..