~ Who was that?~

It was the next day after that night on the balcony, but Y/N didn't feel much better. Y/N currently was just trying to find something to eat in her empty cupboards, but ofc there was nothing. The wardens never fed Y/N, or anyone else, who lived in the apartments.

As Y/N was looking through the trash for food, and her empty cupboards, she unexpectedly hears some sort of ambulance outside. Y/N walked out to her balcony and looked over the railing, down to the ground where a ambulance was. Seems like someone had passed out and needed help, but they never bothered to help some of the other people?!? Unbelievable. People from other balcony's were calling out stuff like: "𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷 𝑴𝑬!!'' or "𝑰 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷 𝑻𝑶𝑶!!'' Gosh, these people were desperate to get out and get help, can't blame them tho. As the Ambulance drove away, Y/N sighs as she leaned on the railing, looking down, just seeming tired while she starved.

Y/N then got disturbed as she heard talking, and ofc, immediately looked over at her neighbours balcony. It was that same young man and a girl? The young women had cherry, blossom, pink eyes. She wore a black top together with a visible black brassiere, and a yellow pendant hanging from a black neck chocker, and grey shorts with black ankle socks. The two of them were so similar and looked alike. Y/N assumed they were siblings, because what else would they be?

Y/N watched closely, being all nosey as always, until the young women spotted her. Y/N immediately looked away awkwardly, and embarrassed slightly. The young women looked at Y/N with a cold glare until paying her attention back to the boy. Y/N didn't dare to look back as she just went inside.

Young women: "𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕?''

Young man: "𝒉𝒖𝒉?''

Young women: "𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒖𝒔?!''

Young man: "𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒓 𝑨_ _ _ _ 𝒚..''

Young women: "𝒉𝒎..''