16 Obsessed

A song to listen to:
Right Here In My Arms by HIM

❀❀❀❀❀

Zero

I did my best to stay away. I tried for a week and another, and then also another until my stalking habits were alerted about her having a nightly run and I was driving to her place faster than I should have, deciding it was time to deal with the situation. I was worried about her, but didn't know what to say in the end. I never had to explain myself to anyone. Somehow she wanted me to hold her and I was wrapped around her more tightly than ever in her bed. Her familiar sweet scent imprinted on me. Not that she was completely fine with everything or accepting my apologies.

"I'm not going out on a date with you", Vivienne's grumpy face was in front of me as she was straddling my lap. The morning sun was coming behind the bed to make her messy hair glow in the bright light. She was cute but fucking stubborn. I still wasn't sure why she would not say yes, even if the whole Laurent case hadn't happened. I had planned several date ideas in my head and it had occupied too much of my time, a distraction to my job. None of the ideas had seen the light of day.

The only thing I was sure about was that her skin was blushing all over because she was completely aware of her lack of underwear and she was slightly grinding on me, my boxers barely separating us. Physically, we had taken a step forward with what had happened in the café. Emotionally, everything was confusing between us. Rushing forward was an instinct based action and right now it was silencing all the logic. I wanted her to use me, but I also wanted a nice date that would put a pretty smile on her lips. To hear her mumble about things she was obsessed about as I obsessed over her. Feelings were tricky as hell.

"We don't even know each other that well", Vivienne babbled more to herself, wiggling her ass straight to my cock. Her hands were resting on my chest, drawing small circles.

"That's the idea of a date", I pointed out and grabbed her hips to stop her movements. I was getting too excited by her and I needed the blood to stay in my brain.

"What do you even like about me?" her question was a quiet one and she averted her vulnerable eyes, which I had to move back to me by grabbing her chin. She was biting her lip, hard. Thoughts swirling in her mind.

"It will cost you", I murmured with a flirtatious tone, moving my lips closer to hers and she gasped inaudibly. She waited for me, releasing her lip and curling her fingers against me. Kissing her was tempting, but I held back my instincts.

"You get one for free as I do owe you", I breathed against her lips and her bright eyes were eager for my words. "I like how your pretty mouth is surprisingly snarky, how smart you are when you tell people to fuck off. I bet your lips would taste sweet but wicked."

"Are you sure you don't just want to fuck me?" she huffed out, a deeper blush forming on her skin. I grabbed her hips again and moved her against me. Her eyes filled with lust and it made me miss how mesmerising she looked when she unravelled around my fingers. How good she would look when she would come around my cock. Her skin marked by me, being as sweaty as last night when I would fuck her endlessly.

"Yes, I do want to fuck you, but you said it by yourself. You deserve a date first", I reminded her, but I didn't know if she even registered my words. Her hips were slowly swaying again, her teeth back biting her bottom lip to not let a string of moans escape. She was lost in the feeling and I wanted to command her to ride me as her wetness was seeping through my boxers. It had been a long time since I had fucked somebody. Last time was with a nameless girl that Remi had hooked up with me. I didn't usually get the aching, but now my blood was burning for her. Only that she kept an invisible barrier in front of me, like there was something bad I would find out if she lowered it, even if she was right now grinding on me and wanting my skin closer desperately. She was simply more casual with my brother and cousins, which struck my heart with jealousy.