Winter?

Peter Pan:

In front of me is an excuse for a "Darling".

My eyes scan her up and down again and the more I look at her, the more I think about Wendy.

My Wendy...

This girl, Winter, looks nothing like her. She's stick thin with messy blonde hair and dark eyes. They appear to be a deep brown but definitely aren't clear blue like my Darling had.

Ty usually brings girls to me and he knows my preference so when I see this... girl... in front of me, I'm not happy.

"She's not for you, Pan" I look at Ty, seeing the anger building behind his eyes.

"Knock her out. I want to speak in private..." I sigh before crossing my arms over my chest.

I watch as Ty whispers something into the girl's ear and she immediately goes limp in his arms.

Ty's always been good with his magic, even if he was exiled as a teen, he taught himself well. Controlling magic is extremely difficult and being able to do it on your own is even harder. Trust me, I'd know. Ty at least knew what he was dealing with since his father had been preparing him to be the leader of an army at the first chance he could get.

Obviously, that didn't end up happening since he's stood in front of me right now.

"Why the hell are you bringing this random girl to me? To screw with me?" My expression grows sour as I pull Ty closer to me by his collar.

His hand wraps around my wrist but he doesn't apply any pressure, it's as if he's only trying to test me.

"You knew her name would tick me off, didn't you? I'm not playing the same games with you as I did your mother" Just as I say that, Ty's brows furrow and his grip tightens.

He presses into my skin with his skinny little fingers.

The mention of his mother always gets to him. They look so alike that I sometimes slip up and call him "Tink". I think he's afraid to turn out the same as her which is why she's such a fragile topic for him.

"Shut your mouth, Pan. I saved her because she had nowhere else to go" I eventually let him yank my hand away from his shirt and cross my arms once again.

I watch Ty fiddle with his shirt since I seem to have crumpled it a little.

He's wearing one of his usual white button ups but, like always, none of the buttons at the top are done up so he can show off his chest.

I see no reason why. He's a skinny boy so there's nothing to show off. For him, it's a good thing though. He can fly so fast, much faster than me. Then again, I have gotten a bit rusty over the years.

"Fine. Just know that you'll have to babysit her" My eyes are narrow as I look at him still not happy with this new addition to the treehouse.

I walk over to my bedside table where sits a half-drank bottle of whiskey and pour two glasses. Before I can even offer the second one to Ty, he's already snatching out of my hand and taking a large glug from it.

He's thirsty for it like a man who's been in the desert for a week is thirsty for water.

"Long day?" I raise a brow to him before taking a sip from my glass.

The whiskey is warm and rolls down the back of my throat, igniting my insides on its way down. While I enjoy its taste, Ty pulls a bitter expression that causes an amused smile to tug at my lip.

"I've been in the human realm since yesterday, Of course, it's been long" He clears his throat making his voice raspy as he talks.

Ty hates the human realm with every ounce of his being.

"Beautiful things are made there. Like whiskey and pretty girls," I refill his glass.

"You mean the slags you bring to your room all the time?" He looks at me with a disgusted look and I can't tell if it's from the whiskey or the talk of the girls I sleep with.

"I mean Wendy" When I correct him his disgusted expression drops and I watch his brows furrow with sorrow.