💫-Getting the news..{CH.1}-💫

-⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒-

I came home from school and opened the door. When I opened the door I saw my mother..if I can even call her that anymore..sitting at the table as if she was waiting for me? That's weird she's usually still at work right now.

"mom?" I blurt out.

"Shaiden I know your not taking my marriage with Richard very well,but please don't get upset about what I'm about to tell you." My mother replies to me. I huff out in annoyance and roll my eyes at her.

"What? Get on with it." I reply back to her with a rude tone.

"Shaiden,we're gonna move in with Richard..and his three sons." My eyes widen.I don't wanna move out of this house! I grew up in this house! With MY father!

"NO! I AM NOT MOVING OUT OF THIS HOUSE! YOUR CHANGING MY LIFE WAY TOO FAST.DAD DIED THREE YEARS AGO AND YOU ALREADY MOVED ON,WELL GUESS WHAT IM NOT LIKE YOU CUNT!" I don't know what got over me I'm not even sure why I called her that,probably because she's been getting with different men ever since dad died.

She didn't say anything neither did I . We just looked at each other for about 30 seconds,then I just ran upstairs to my room.

~

I slammed my door shut and flopped onto my bed, I just cried into my pillow and curled up into a ball. My eyes got red and puffy. My eyes got heavy and black dots started to surround my vision and I fell into a deep sleep.

-A/N)HEYO FIRST CHAPTER SORRY ITS SHORT!! <3.