{💐🌟~Big house(CH.3)~🌟💐}

~

~

I hate my mother so much, you might think I'm rude or mean to my mother but she neglects me! Ever since I was born, unless my dad was there I would have to take care of myself and my dad never really there only because he would be working his ass off to provide for us and my mother refused to get a job saying she had to "take care of me"  but she never did, it was only me taking care of myself, she would leave me home alone all day and come home an hour before my dad came back so he wouldn't suspect anything. I never told my dad that she wasn't actually taking care of me and even though I was young I knew that he was tired and didn't need anything else to stress about.

~

The car ride was so awkward the boys tried to ask me questions or make small talk but I was pretty blunt while answering them and maybe a little bit rude. I know I shouldn't be impolite with them because I don't like like their dad but they just piss me off.

"We're here." I think his name was Elijah said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked out of the window and saw a big mansion.

"Damn

"Damn.." I mumbled to myself. The boys turned their heads and looked at me. I made an awkward look and they looked away. Whoopsie guess I was too loud!

The boys got out of the car, so I did the same. "Your stuff is already in your room, one of us or our butler can show you." Alexander offered. I don't want your stupid asses to even talk to me! "Uh could you butler show me?" Alex nodded and the boys all walked to the front door. I followed them behind.

An older man with grey hair and a monocle who I assume is their butler was waiting at the door for us  and opened it. "Welcome home young masters." He politely greeted them.

"Hey Henry, show Shaiden to his room would ya'?" Kade more ordered then asked. Henry nodded and motioned for me to follow him.

I followed him up two flights of staircases. Damn this house is big.

He didn't try to make small talk and neither did I , which I was happy about Im not a really chatty person.

"Your room sir." He opened a door to a big room with what I think is a walk in closet and a bathroom, god damn I wouldn't be surprised if my mom married this guy for his money. I know I would've.