November 22, 2085, Astrea Kai

The first word of any journey is often an intimidating thing to speak. In this case, I'm writing the first words of a journal, and I've chosen "The" instead of the more common "Hello." I'm not sure what that says about me, but at least I got started.

Clarity has been suggesting I start writing things down, especially since we're getting into the colder days of the year. I guess that might not make sense if you don't have the context I have. Though, I suppose that implies I'm expecting some kind of audience on the other side of these words. I don't know if I'll ever share this with anyone, but I think it's safe to say at least I will be the audience at some point. Well, the next me anyway.

To share that context, I'm getting to the hardest part of the year due to my impending unemployment. I know that seems a bit dramatic since it really just means I can't get a newer mattress or that cheese with blueberries for a few months, and settling into the net is a good chance to recuperate, but that combined with the shorter days and colder weather is at least uncomfortable. I like to be comfortable. As Admin has said, everyone does.

But, the reason I'm journaling is because I had an idea. This year, I want to try hosting games through the terranet. My family keeps saying I need to update my ai's PD, citing things like "improved linguistic adaptability" and "expanded creative application," but I like the older personality designs like Clarity. She's been incredibly helpful in tying my ideas together, and I prefer the earlier illustration aesthetic. We've developed a new tabletop RPG called We Are Gods and a new story set in an infinite meta-multiverse. I'm hoping with in-person services shutting down for the winter people will want to join the adventure.

It's probably another one of those things that makes me ancient. There's no way I can offer an experience as detailed and...thorough as those DSGs can weave. But, I'm hoping the "not quite in person but with a person" thing can be enough to get it going.

Here's to hoping things work out. I guess I'll write something again tomorrow, provided I do this for more than one day. I'm now realizing I don't know how to end this. Maybe this will work.