⟣𝗖hapter 3

⟣•03•⟢
: MARRIAGE PROCEDURES
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Gu Yu's back was chilled by Bai Hu's sight. Before he had time to think, he started to act. He quickly ran to the sofa and lay down on his stomach.

The sofa cannot be seen from outside the door, and the backrest of the sofa is very high. Even if Bai Hu walks in from the door, his view will be blocked by the backrest and he cannot be seen.

He lay tremblingly on the sofa and hid, listening to the movement at the door with his ears open, feeling extremely nervous.

I don't know how long it took, but the sound of military boots hitting the ground came from the door. Gu Yu leaned on the armrest of the sofa and cautiously stuck his head out.

Sai Nuo paused in his steps, and Gu Yu's black hair and snowy skin, coupled with his rabbit-like expression at this time, gave him a solid blow.

He narrowed his eyes slightly and strode to Gu Yu. Gu Yu hurriedly got up and raised his hand to tell him that there was a tiger. As my thoughts changed, I suddenly thought of a possibility. That tiger might have been raised by Sano!

When he was dazed, Seno held his chin with his fingers and stared at him. He was stunned and his face gradually turned red.

Sai Nuo said clearly: "At night, the seduction process started?"

Gu Yu's eyes widened, what...what kind of seduction?

Sano let go of his chin and called Da Yuan: "Insert a program to force him to cut off the power, and let him wake up tomorrow morning."

After he finished speaking, he strode away.

Dayuan turned the chassis in front of Gu Yu. Gu Yu subconsciously shrank his neck and looked at Dayuan in fear. How would he be powered off?

Da Yuan took out a transparent chip the size of a thumb and stuffed it into Gu Yu's mouth accurately and neatly.

Gu Yu pursed his lips. The chip was very thin. He took it very carefully and stared at Dayuan nervously.

The blue light in the big round eyes moved in a wave shape: "The power-off program has failed. The artificial female has not fallen into a power-off state. Turn on the detection mode..."

Gu Yu blinked and suddenly understood, lying on the sofa and closing his eyes.

Da Yuan's voice paused for a moment and continued: "The power-off procedure is normal. The response time is too long. The procedure needs to be strengthened."

Listening to Dayuan's leaving footsteps, Gu Yu relaxed his body, carefully took the chip out of his mouth and put it in his pocket.

He quietly opened his eyes and saw Dayuan walking to the door and closing it. He breathed a sigh of relief. Even if the white tiger might have been fed by Sano, he was still worried. Closing the door made him feel safe.

When Dayuan turned around, he closed his eyes to make himself appear to be in a 'power-off' state.

As expected, Dayuan didn't notice anything was wrong. He turned the chassis and passed the sofa and stopped at the door of the restaurant. He inserted his hand into the socket on the wall arm to charge himself.

Gu Yu lamented silently. He originally wanted to secretly go to the kitchen to wash up, but now he didn't dare to move.

He closed his eyes and thought about the current situation, and doubts arose in his heart, why did Seno think he was an artificial female? What would be the consequences for Cyno if he knew he was not an artificial female?

He didn't dare reveal his identity before he was sure of the consequences.

He raised his hand and gently touched his Adam's apple, his mouth slightly curved. The most important thing at the moment was to survive, and then he could realize his dream.

In the morning, Gu Yu quietly put the chip in his mouth again, lay on the sofa with his eyes closed, and listened to the sound with his ears.

Da Yuan's footsteps were getting closer and closer, and he revealed a slit in his eyes to observe quietly. Da Yuan's right hand reached to his mouth, and he stared at Da Yuan's hand. Da Yuan's palm was shining with a faint blue light, and it was empty.

A blue light flashed in Da Yuan's eyes: "The power-off procedure is abnormal and cannot be lifted."

Gu Yu suddenly understood what Dayuan was here for. He pushed the chip out with a slight movement of his tongue and lips, only lightly pressing the edge with his lips to prevent it from falling.

The light on the big round palm disappeared, and it took away the chip: "The power-off state has been lifted, the response is too slow, and the power-off procedure needs to be strengthened."

Gu Yu sat up from the sofa, Da Yuan turned to the edge of the sofa and inserted the chip into himself, with blue light flashing in his eyes.

Gu Yu guessed that it was strengthening the power-off procedure, and secretly reminded himself that if he was 'power-off' in the future, he must react quickly.

He was hesitating whether to go to the kitchen to wash up when Sano walked in from the door. He was stunned. He didn't even know when Sano went out.

Sano was wearing a black vest and sports shorts. The muscles on his body were clearly visible and he looked very strong. The sweat slid down his wheat-colored skin, making him look particularly sexy.

Gu Yu's face turned slightly red and he looked away.

Sai Nuo casually pushed back his white hair, looked at Gu Yu, glanced at him up and down, and issued an order: "Da Yuan, prepare a new set of clothes for him."

"Yes, Marshal." Dayuan replied, then went shopping online skillfully.

After Seno finished his instructions, he strode back to the room and came out not long after wearing a military uniform. He still didn't wear a military cap, and his white hair was slightly damp. He casually removed his slightly longer bangs and walked into the restaurant.

The small robot has already placed the food, and Sano starts eating directly.

Gu Yu was hungry again. From yesterday to now, he had only eaten one piece of bread and was not hungry.

He sat silently on the sofa, hoping that Sano would leave the restaurant so that he could go to the restaurant kitchen to find food.

Before Sano finished his breakfast, the clothes that Dayuan bought for him had arrived. Dayuan stood next to him holding the clothes in his hands. He looked at the clothes and saw that it was a white three-piece suit.

Do you want him to change it? But this is the living room, and Sano is still sitting in the dining room behind the transparent wall.

He sat motionless, staring into Da Yuan's big eyes.

Sai Nuo came out of the restaurant and walked to the living room. He put one hand on the back of the sofa and his eyes fell on Gu Yu. When he saw him staying still, he complained: "Tsk, with this IQ, I dare to say that he is 100% similar to a natural female." Ninety-nine?"