⟣𝗖hapter 5

⟣•05•⟢
: BEAST FEMALE
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Gu Yu was hugged by Sai Nuo and got out of the car. He wanted to refuse, so he pushed Sai Nuo's shoulder, but Sai Nuo warned him: "Be calm, this is a public place, don't tease me!"

Gu Yu's eyes widened, what, what kind of teasing?

Not only is he illiterate, there is also a generation gap between him and the people here. Despite this explanation, his pale face still turned red involuntarily, and he retracted his hand and did not dare to touch Seno again.

From Sai Nuo's point of view, Gu Yu's pushing force was as light as the brush of a feather, making him feel itchy on his shoulders.

This was not the first time that Gu Yu pushed him, but the previous time Gu Yu pushed him was after he refused to get married, and his actions at that time were obviously resistance.

But it was different now. In his eyes, Gu Yu had already entered the mode of pleasing the owner. This kind of 'touching' the shoulder with his hand was teasing!

The exclusive waiter who came to greet him was surprised to see the figure of Sano holding a person. He glanced at Gu Yu. Although he could not see his face, he inferred from the figure that this was an artificial female.

The marshal is actually holding an artificial female!

He maintained a shocked face and led Sano all the way to the private room.

Sainuo put Gu Yu on the leather sofa stool and sat on the seat next to him.

Along the way, Gu Yu had calmed down, the blush on his face dissipated, but his face was still a little pale due to physical discomfort.

He looked at the private room. The private room was spacious and luxuriously decorated. The dining table was in a square shape, with a large sofa stool on each side. There was also an empty seat next to the stool. There was no stool, so it was just empty. The floor was covered with soft carpet.

Only then did the waiter see Gu Yu's appearance clearly. He was a weak young man with black hair and black eyes. No wonder the marshal liked him. It was so easy to make people feel protective. His shocked mood dissipated a lot, and he put on a standard etiquette smile and opened the virtual ordering screen: "Marshal, please order."

Sai Nuo pointed to the various dishes on the screen and asked Gu Yu: "Which one is good for you to replenish energy?"

Gu Yu suddenly realized, no wonder Sano brought him to eat. It turns out that artificial females replenish their energy through food. It is so humane!

He looked at the dishes. A small part of the dishes were the same as modern ones, but there were also many dishes that were different from modern ones. Most of the meats he had never heard of.

He carefully chose a plate of tomato eggs and a steamed fish, without ordering anything unknown. He pointed at the two dishes, then smiled gratefully at Sano, put his hands on the table, and looked very obediently waiting for the meal.

Sai Nuo moved his fingers. Gu Yu's face was still pale and his smile was endearing. He had the urge to touch Gu Yu's face.

He took a sip of water from the water glass in a disguised manner and clicked on the screen with his left hand. In addition to the two dishes Gu Yu ordered, he ordered two more dishes and one soup: "That's it."

The waiter didn't respond, and the shocked face that he finally removed returned to his face, staring straight at the ring on Sano's finger.

Oh my God! What did he see? The marshal wore a wedding ring on his hand, and a matching wedding ring was on the hand of an artificial female!