Chapter 1 : Hello Renesmee

So, because I always add an intro speech to the start and the end of my story chapters, hi, it's really nice to meet you, Twilight fans. Renesmee is now like, 6 to 7 years old. So, let's get reading.

Bella and Edward were going to Carlisle and Esme's house for a visit, like they did every Sunday.

When they arrived, not only was Bella surprised to see Jacob there, but also really angry. She hated the fact that Jacob always had to be this close to Renesmee. Her daughter.

"Edward, I have to talk to Alice. Whatever you do, don't give her to Jacob." Bella told Edward.

"Bella, are you sure? If he gets mad, he-" he tried to argue, but was interrupted by Bella.

"I said no. I don't want him this close to her. Not until she's older." she said.

"I'll try." Edward said.

Bella got off the car and ran to Alice. She grabbed her arm and took her in the woods.

"Who invited Jacob?!" Bella shouted.

"I- I did..." Alice answered.

"What were you thinking?! You know I don't want him this close to Renesmee!" Bella's face looked desperate.

"I didn't think it'd be that big of a deal..." Alice told her.

"Well it is! She's just seven Alice! Seven years old. And he thinks he has a 'wolfy' claim on her!" Bella was ready to burst from anger.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'd like for Jacob to be here... It won't happen again, I promise." Alice apologized.

"Thanks."

Once they were back, Bella found Edward and Jacob fighting over something. Probably Renesmee, Bella thought. Edward was holding Renesmee, trying to avoid Jacob's several attempts to take her.

"I told you, I don't want her to be anywhere near you Jake!" Bella said.

"You know I can't do that, Bella." Jacob said.

"Bella, take Renesmee. I've to go help inside." Edward told her, handing her the little girl, before entering the house.

"Bella, please." said Jacob, opening his arms for Renesmee.

"N-no! I told you Jake, the answer is no!" Bella said, turning to face Renesmee. "Hey, why don't you go inside? I'm sure aunt Rosalie will be so happy to see you!". The little girl waited for her mother to put her down, and went inside excitedly.

"So Rose gets to have her whenever she wants, but I can't?!" Jacob asked angrily.

"Rosalie is different." she told him.

"Different how?!"

"She doesn't want to marry her and doesn't think of having sex with my daughter!" Bella yelled.

"Having what? Is that what you really think of me, Bella? You think I'm not aware of her being a child? Yes, I do want to keep her company, but not like that! I know she's a child, and while she's like that, I'm not willing to treat her any differently than her age." he said.

"Wow... I have to go help Edward." said Bella, almost running inside the house.

Jacob felt... Confused. Was he allowed to keep Renesmee company now, or was Bella still mad? He also felt... Shocked. Could Bella really be thinking that he wanted to... Do that to Renesmee?

He went inside.

Bella was in the kitchen, resting on the counter with her hands. She needed to clear her mind.

Edward noticed, and approached her. "What's wrong? Big fight with Jacob? Want me to kick his ass out of here?".

She smiled. "I can do it myself, but no."

"What is it Bella? I can see something is worrying you."

"Can't I prevent her from being with Jake? She's just a baby..." she sighed.

"Bella, she's seven." he corrected.

"Either way, this doesn't make her ready to be with Jake." she disagreed.

"Bella, I know what you're thinking, and I can assure you, Jacob does not think of our daughter like that." Edward told her.

"How can you be so sure? He could be thinking about anything, really!" Bella argued.

"Because", Edward said as he leaned in, "I'm a mind reader and you're not. And I swear if I ever find out he thinks of Renesmee like that, I'm going to kill him with my own two hands..." he then brought her closer to his face, and kissed her.

Bella had never figured out why, but Edward had a way of always relaxing her and reassuring her that everything was okay.

After they broke apart, they saw Jacob entering the kitchen. They immediately went on normal-mode, so Jake wouldn't suspect anything.

"Get a room you two!" he shouted as he approached them. "So... Bella, is it okay if I...?" he asked.

"Y-yes. You can keep Renesmee some company." Bella said with gritted teeth.

Jake approached Renesmee, and slowly led her out of the room.

Bella suddenly straightened her position. "Where are they going?" she asked Edward.

"Relax, Bella. They're going to open a gift Jacob got for Renesmee." he told her.

Bella sighed and motioned for Edward to follow her. "I haven't given you your present yet." she said.

"And you have it here?" he asked.

"I told Esme to put it in your old bedroom." she said.

"Alright." he said. "But there isn't a bed in my old bedroom."

"Edward, what the hell does that have to do with -? Edward! Is there anyone more dirty minded than you in here?!"

"Yes, Emmet."

"Fair point..." she agreed.

They went upstairs to Edward's old bedroom, and Bella pointed to an armchair. She waited for Edward to pick up his present and sit down, and she sat on the opposite chair.

"Wow, what could that be?" Edward asked, pretending to be surprised.

"Something you absolutely love! Maybe the thing that you love the most..." said Bella.

"There's nothing I love more than you and our daughter, you know that."

"Just unwrap it!"

"Fineeee!" Edward started to unwrap Bella's gift, and inside, he found a pack of gum. "Really now Bella?. You know I can't eat human food! Nice teasing..."

"It wasn't teasing. That's gum, you only have to chew, you don't have to eat it. It's a brand new flavour. I heard it tastes just like blood. I haven't tried them yet. I wanted you to go first. So?"

Edward got a gum out of the pack, and chewed on it. After a few minutes, his eyes went wide. "Wow... I always thought that humans would someday make vampires vegetarian, but... This is incredible!"

"Best gift you've unwrapped, right?" Bella said.

"Second best gift I've unwrapped." he corrected.

"What's the first best gift you've unwrapped?" she asked.

"Oh, I haven't unwrapped it yet. I'll unwrap it tonight, in our bed..." he said smirking.

"Haha, funny. But tell me to change first.'Cause you a are not ripping this beautiful dress, I want to wear it again." she told him.

The night went well, and everyone was really happy they had celebrated Christmas peacefully. The Cullens were inseparable.

So, I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 1, and I'll be writing more the following days ❤️. Love you, byeee!🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴