Chapter 31.

So, first of all happy 1 Million khand-mishries.

Avayan left the house in hurry and reached a cottage built in a deserted place. He went inside, all the people there stood up in fear and started moving back.

Avayan came forward and took the chair, dragging it towards those people and then he sat on that chair, staring at them. Vipul and some guards were standing behind him.

Avayan looked angrily at the people in front and said with emphasis on each word, "How? How was the consignment caught?"

Those people were very scared, due to fear none of them were able to say anything. Avayan again shouted, "One thing, one thing has not been done by all of you?"

Avayan had just said this when JD arrived there and said, "Look man, we still haven't understood how all this happened?"

Avayan stood up from his place. And then looking back at JD he said in a sarcastic way, "You? you don't say anything."

Then after pausing for a while, "That day you were advising me to be a little careful, right? When you yourself needed this advice".

JD closed his eyes and took a deep breath and said, "I saw everything carefully. I don't know how the consignment was suddenly caught and yes I don't even know whether the consignment was caught or stolen? I don't know anything, I'm.. I'm trying to figure out what happened?"

Hearing him Avayan started looking at him with twisted brows and then paused for a while he said, "It has been stolen? What do you mean?"

JD said, "I have come to know that till now there is no news in the police or CBI, otherwise if so many drugs were caught together, they would have created a stir in the city and by now this news would have been telecast on every news channel. But nothing like this happened, that is why I feel that there must be someone else who changed the situation midway."

Some extent Avayan also found JD's words right and he said, "Where has all this happened?"

JD said, "All this happened in the area around the forest because initially everything was going according to the plan and then suddenly how all this happened, I don't know. And the guards who were in the car are also missing along with the car. I don't understand how all this happened?"

"But whatever it is, I will find out soon. Whoever is behind all this, I will not spare him," he added.

Avayan did not say anything further on this and then after thinking something, he left from there and JD said making fists with his hands, "Sheh, who is behind all this?"

The deal that was fixed in the club meeting that night included two things: arms and drugs. Avayan had delivered the arms to the right place at the right time without any problem. But the responsibility of taking the second consignment that had arrived to the right place was of JD and some other people along with him.

Which he was performing very well. They loaded the drugs and set out to deliver them to the destination, but no one knows what happened on the way and how. Because along with the drugs, the vehicle and the two men who were bringing the drugs had suddenly disappeared.

Avayan left from there and went straight to the old mansion and he took out a chart from an old wardrobe and started looking at it on the table in front. In which there was a map of city. The map made in that chart had marked the places through which the consignment passed and where they went or were kept.

Looking at the map, Avayan marked a place and said, "All this has happened in this area and there are only three ways out of here, one of which leads into the city, and whoever he is, obviously has a lot of drugs, so he won't risk coming into the city."