28

The sunshine shown brightly through the window in Kara's bedroom, it flooded over the entangled bodies the lay underneath the sheet that only covered half their bodies. Kara opened her eyes to see Lena spread out over her body still sound asleep. Smiling to herself she ok her hand and began drawing circles on Lena's back. For the first time in a long time Kara was happy, really happy to be exact. Sure Madison made her happy when they weren't arguing about how Kara never was around, or how when she was around they never spend much time together. Which was bull because Kara doted on Madison when they were together.

When she met Lena, she was appreciative to let the CEO get close to her. However after spending time with her eating lunches together, going apartment hunting together, and girls nights at the bar the CEO grew on her. And now here they were naked and in bed together after a night at a charity ball. Kara continued looking at the dark haired woman who was now starting to wake up from her slumber. Lena opened one eye and looked up at Kara a smile growing on her pouty lips. "Good morning..." Lena whispered. "Morning. Sleep well?" Kara asked. "Yea...last night..was simply amazing." Lena whispered. Kara smiled in response as she continued lazily drawing circles on Lena's back.

"Are you hungry?" Kara asked after hearing grumbling from Lena's abdomen. "Yea...but I'm comfortable too." Lena whined. "Let's get some food into you then we can cuddle after I walk Sirius." Kara replied. Lena groaned as she moved off Kara's body allowing the woman to sit up and put on a baggy shirt and some shorts before putting her stump socks on and sliding on her new leg. "Come on Lee...I'll make Belgian waffles and cut some fruit up for you to put on them." Kara said as she kissed Lena's cheek. "Kara Danvers...you know the way to my heart..." Lena replied as she sat up taking the shirt and shorts from Kara.

Kara quickly fed Sirius and filled his water up before she began mixing the waffle batter. A few minutes later Lena came out yawning and stretching as she walked. "Damn! I didn't do my job right..." Kara murmured to herself. "And what job would that be?" Lena asked. "I was supposed to make you walk funny this morning....but it didn't work." Kara replied. "Oh...I may not be walking funny but I sure do feel sore in all the right places...so you definitely did something right last night." Lena replied with a smirk.

"Well..that just means I'll have to try harder next time." Kara whispered against Lena's lips. "Mmm I look forward to it darling. Now is there anything I can do to help?" Lena asked. "Yea..you can cut whatever fruit you're gonna want up. It's all in the fridge." Kara replied. Lena pulled out some strawberries, and a couple bananas and chopped them up and put them into a bowl while Kara finished with the waffles.