Ep-1

・༓☾So𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 i𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘.☽༓•

At aircraft
Commander's room

Third-person POV:

Commander who was in his 60s was chilling on his soft chair while sipping wine in his glass which was screaming about his richness even in the space.

He asked one of his soldiers with anger and coldness in his deep voice without looking at their faces before that person was dragged into the room with other male soldiers.

Commander: Where is she?

Girl: Leave me alone!! I can walk on my own!!

Commander: Ah you are. Miss Jung Y/n.

He turned his chair to face her with a smirk.
Y/n doesn't like him even the slightest that's why she asked with frustration in her cold voice.

Y/n: What do you want from me?

Commander: Go to the Bora planet and-

Y/n: Find someone else. Although you think I'm capable of doing nothing.

She folded her hands against her chest before looking away.

He stood from his chair and folded his hands behind his back.

He continued to speak while ignoring her words.

Commander: The day is tomorrow when you will leave to that planet.

Y/n: You should think about our decision before-

Commander: You are going with a partner there.

Y/n: Wow it was fking planned?

Commander: Soldier Adrian Peterson went there and didn't come back. It's difficult for us to track him too.

Y/n: Adrian..? Wasn't he a Class D soldier? Why the fuck he went there!?

She raised her voice slightly in frustration because she didn't believe that her so-called commander could be so stupid.

Commander: You are A. Then go.

Y/n: But why? To take you all there later so that you could destroy that planet too!?

She continued to yell but he sat on his chair back to enjoy his wine.

Her anger was increasing but she kept her posture.

Y/n: You destroyed Moon!!

Commander: It went far from the earth.

Y/n: But you guys sent many satellites there to find if there's any life!! Then a war occurred on the moon!!

Commander: It was our ancestors.

Y/n: Oh really?

Commander sighed because he knew it was a waste of time to argue with her.

She continued to count on his past mistakes.

Y/n: It was you who destroyed the planet Mars when you found life there just like how you destroyed the Earth!!

Commander: We didn't.

Y/n: You were the general at that time. You were 25 years old. God this is the year 3060 and you guys are trying to destroy every planet possible! Earth was suffering from the 90th century. And now she is verge of dying. All thanks to you.

Commander: Fine.

Y/n: By the way, where is that plane?

Commander: 10,000 light-years away.