Ep-3

Jimin: What happened, Miss y/n..?

Y/n: Shh... Don't talk...

Y/n's pov:

I whispered while looking at the person behind of the clueless Jimin..

I can't take my eyes off this person...

Jimin turned his head behind because he was curious to know the reason of my uneasiness...

He ran to hide behind me after gasping in horror... He was scared and confused too.. Just like me...

This person is male.. With green hair and purple-blue body.. Purple pupils.. Blue eyes.. Shining body in this dark night...

I noticed the anger and confusion on that person's face.

He was now aiming his spears in front of our face while talking in anonymous language...

This can't be a human...

It's an alien..

Guy: Quis tu es ambo?

Y/n: ... You should answer first.. Who are you..?

Jimin: Miss yn..?

Third person POV:

The guy was surprised that yn knew his language and Jimin confused for the same reason.

Y/n didn't noticed that because her focus was on that unknown person.

The guy continued but in broken English..

Guy: You here. My home. Why?

Y/n: What..?

Jimin: How is he able to speak our language..?

He whispered and y/n replied to that guy

Y/n: How do you know our language..?

Guy: I know. Why you here?

Jimin: If you know that why we are here then why are you asking..?

Y/n: I think he is saying that he knows our language. And then asking that why are here.. Hey.. actually our aircraft crashed on your planet.

Guy: Aircraft..? Sky fighter?

Y/n: Mhm.. Yeah something like that..

Guy: I-

Guy 2: Het jy iemand hier gekry!?

He got interrupted when another guy came with same hair, eye, and body color. But something was still different.

It looked like his body was shinning like diamonds were there in his skin.

His eyes were same like that guy with spears but still something different was there.. They glowed differently like that person..

His hair color was green too but still different hairstyle...

He was holding bow in his left hand and arrows on his back.

He was wearing something like shorts made of leaves, grass and animal skin like thing too. While a leaf and animal skin covered his upper body.

When he noticed two humans, he asked to another alien.

Guy 2: Suntne ea? (Are those?)

Guy: hmm..

Before they could speak further, a animal came from behind their backs.

It looked like a mix of a horse and dog.

Body like a horse and sharp teeths like a dog.

It's purple-blue body shining because of those light blue lines and white dots.