𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

🎱

🎱. . .CHAPTER 018 ! -----
( real life . . . instagram . . . )
❛ you look a little sick miks ❜

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !

           No matter how hard mikayla's trying, she can't wipe the wide grin off of her face and unknowingly chris feels the exact same downstairs. she takes multiple deep breaths to try and contain the excitement but no use.

          she literally just made out with chris and she leaned in first rather than him. there's only one part that's confusing her and it's the fact that chris called them 'friends'. yeah, they are but typically friends don't fake a relationship and have such an intimate makeout session.

          mikayla places her hand on the handle, opening the door and making her way down the stairs. as she reaches the doorway of the dining area all she can do is stand there. the triplets are all sat together, eating their food but they exchange judgemental looks at their friend awkwardly standing still. however, chris knows exactly why mikayla's acting like she's seen a ghost and it makes a smirk grow on his face.

          "the fuck's wrong with you?" nick questions with a crease between his eyebrows before he takes a bite of his tender. matt also stares at mikayla but based on the fact that moments ago chris came downstairs with a smile on his face, practically skipping into the room, he feels like he has an idea on what's going on. his eyes flicker between miks and chris, a small smile forming on his face.

          miks shakes her head without saying anything else. "i–" she begins but for some reason it's as if she's lost her voice. "is that for me?" her finger slowly points at the remaining box of wings then matt nods, and as she casually strolls to the dining table, chris is staring at her. he's trying to forcefully make eye contact with her but she's doing everything she can to avoid it.

          "you took a while to come downstairs," chris mumbles, biting his lip to stifle the laughter. it's honestly so amusing to him how flustered he can make mikayla feel, noticing a maroon tint spread across her cheeks as she dips her tender in the ranch.

"you look a little sick miks, you good?" chris says with a chuckle and matt narrows his eyes at mikayla, then chris and it's like something clicks in his head with the way they're both acting.

          "guys," nick speaks up after rapidly texting someone on his phone. "mary lou needs us home," he unenthusiastically mutters and chris huffs but honestly, he's just glad he managed to show mikayla how much he wants her without anyone else being there.

          mikayla purses her lips as they gather all of their things together, and again the only thoughts in her mind is the way chris passionately kissed her. as they make their way to the front door, she tightly embraces chris with a grin on her face.