Michelle

I scrammed on the ground like a little house rat,in search of some cheese or something.
I got on my feet and hugged Micah,since he you know,had a sword in his hand,which lead me to believe that he slayed the monster.
"I didn't save ya,that was her." He pointed at Shiloh.

I yanked Micah's hand and pulled him over to Shiloh, Elijah,and two other men. I hugged Shiloh gratefully and shook Elijah's hand.

"You said we'd look like monsters." I said to her crossing arms at her,sassily.
"Well-we're kinda short on uh budget." Shiloh said pointing at a low quality bat in Elijah's hand.

Micah shifted over to a barricaded door. Moving the trash away so it is openable.

"JEEZ WHY IS IT SO HEAVY?" Micah shouted lifting a table barely above the ground.

Those two random men walked over. They pushed Micah away and cleaned the area in no time.
"Guess you're weak." I shrugged,helping him up.
"Oh-" Micah stood up. "Oh shut it!"

I analyzed the two men.
They had loosened chains around their necks,and a prison outfit on with a needle stab in both arms. They looked like they had been injected with something,to be one of those
ew
disgusting monsters.
I didnt wanna seem mean,but like,are they infected?

Shiloh walked to the door and flung it open,letting everyone else flood behind her.
I reached into my bag as I walked into the dark room. I handed Elijah my flashlight and found a pistol in my bag.

I walked deeper in with Shiloh,Elijah,and Micah. We came in contact with a few stuff.

We made it to an office door,which was for a matter of fact,blocked. Actually,it was locked.

"Well just my luck!" I said,hitting on the office door and eventually kicking it in anger.

"Well actually it's our luck." Micah remarked.

what a smarta-

"Guys quick!"

I ducked as a monster punched through the door and grasped a man,holding him at chokehold.
The man squirmed around as the fingers of the monster-giant-clawed-beast-thing pierced into his skin.

The man squirmed and wiggled his feet as he punched with all his might.

I held the gun up and shot,no hesitation.
Shiloh also shot.

The sounds of the gun made Micah flinch.
Three ooey gooey EWEY monster clutched the man and fell to the ground.

I watched Shiloh race to the man and uncover his face,panting.

"no...." Shiloh said,crawling over and move his hair.

I went closer to the man and froze as I saw Micah and Shilohs faces.

It was David.

His face was pale. He had a smirk on his face,like he was relaxed.
Elijah ran over cried.
"NO!" Shiloh screamed into David's chest,full of tears.

The blood poured out onto his stomach,spreading out across the floor.

The second man stumbled toward and stood there.
He took his mask off.
The second man was Judah.
Shiloh got up and ran towards Judah. Hugging him tightly and crying.

I didn't really what to do.

I walked over to Micah and hugged him softly. It was awkward,not too strong.
This was gonna be a long journey.
dear god.

Sigh.