Micah

I stood there motionless,as Michelle just softly hugged me.
I watched how devastated Shiloh was,I saw how fast Elijah walked over,I saw the second man reveal himself.

I didn't care what was happening around,I was having a panic attack,I didn't think anyone would die.. Like,that's never happened. M.O.M knew we sent too many,and punished us?.. Why would they do this to us? We've already encountered so many things.

"Wait-" Shiloh stood up and wiped her hands on her black suit she was wearing.
"He isn't dead forever." She shivered,still nervous of course. "We can bring him back at headquarters. We just need to survive."

That calmed my nerves a bit. I just like defrosted and looked at Michelle.

"D-Don't tell me you actually t-thought he died." I managed to taunt Michelle acting like I didn't almost  die with him.

I saw her turn her head quickly and stopped hugging me.

"Not like you didn't have a body shutdown!" She snickered and crossed her arms.

I laughed at her,actually like literally cackling.
I had to look away and act like I wasn't gonna die. Shiloh smacked my back and yanked me and Michelle into that other room.

I admired the setup. Must've taken forever.
I saw an old computer and gazed at it,it looked nice,sorta.

Michelle went over and opened a drawer.

"Hey! There's a uh..password over here!" Michelle yanked the paper out,and slammed in onto the table.

Everyone rushed over as I typed out the password:

ZZE7489EWQREMEMBERME

After typing the password,it loaded the computer data. It looked old fashioned and had several folders.

I moved the clicker to the folder called "BILL"
Without hesitation,I opened it,with everyone surrounding me.

"Dear M.O.M representatives,I know you have been sent. The year is 1976,we've unleashed some deadly creatures. We don't know what they are. They are not Zombies or Aliens. Neither Monsters. But they are viscous creatures waiting to eat you all whole. I suppose two of you are reading this. And I assume,you two will be Micah and Michelle. You both aren't alive yet,as I've assumed. I knew your mother and grandmother. What a lovely family. I do not know why M.O.M is a thing or why they are sending you here. But there are a few more weapons in this office room than a gun and bat. These monsters need to be murdered with something less small. And as I know,you must be confused. Oh,just trust me,These things are terrifying. They will not show mercy. Out of all the things you've gone through,this probably does not phase you. I know how much you all feel for this,feel about being locked in this world,this place. Unable to escape till you finish a lousy mission. Micah. Grab the wrench beside my desk on the right. It unleashes a massive beam,you may use that to attempt to fend yourself. Michelle. There is a gun over there on the left. You may use that to blast fire to murder those creatures.
I wish you both the best of luck.

—Bill."

I blinked at it as Shiloh ended her reading. I grabbed the wrench and turned it around clueless. Michelle grabbed the gun.

"how does he-" I started to say.
"Shush. M.O.M fiddled with the past. He knows about our Mom.." Shiloh replied. Turning the computer off and grabbing a spear off the wall.

I leaped over and moved Michelle's hand over as she smacked my back.

"welp. Do we open the door?" I leaned over holding the spear,as Michelle held her gun.

This is gonna be soo fun <33