Missing you

#01 : short story

I'm walking alone on the beach. I'm just bored, so I decided to walk alone on the beach. When I saw my favorite spot, or should I say our favorite spot? We're always here to have a date, and this place has always been my favorite place because we made a lot of happy memories there. While I was sitting on the rock, someone sat beside me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Happy Anniversary, lovey," Erick said, giving the bouquet of flowers to me. I smiled and took the flowers.
"Thank you, lovey. Happy anniversary too," I said, hugging him tightly and kissing him on the cheeks.
"This place really gives us peace when we're here. This place may not be a romantic place, but this place will give you peace and refreshing air that could wash away all of your problems and sadness," he said, looking up at the sky.
"And in this place, we create a lot of memories that I thought would never happen again," I said, looking at him and smiling.
"And now we could start again, my love, we could start again because I will never leave you again. I already achieved my dreams, but one of my dreams I still didn't achieve," he said, looking at me.
"I may not be the perfect boyfriend for you, but I promise I want to be the perfect husband for you. This place will be the place that I would propose to my love, and that's you. Being your husband is one of my dreams, so please let me achieve it, not just for me but for you. We're both already successful; I know we could," he added. He stood up and held his hand, so I stood up too. He kneeled down and put the ring out.
"Will you marry me, my love?" he said, so I smiled and nodded.
"Yes! Yes, of course, I'll do marry you, my love," I said, so he stood up and hugged me so tightly.

"After 7 years of waiting for you, I still could imagine that I would marry you in the future. I love you so much, my lovey" he said, and I smiled at him and hugged him so tightly.
"I love you more, I miss you so badly, my love" I answered.
and smiled.

FLASHBACK...

"Please, I need to go. You know, I need to work and achieve my dreams so we could settle in the future and that I could give you a perfect life. Please wait for me, I'll be back. I love you," he said. He let go of my hand and smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK...

He keeps his promise to me, and I'm so lucky to have him.
I miss you so much, but at least you're already here by my side again. I love you, and I'm happy to have you again in my life.

"Thank you for keeping your promise, my lovey," I said, kissing him softly on his lips.
"I'm missing you too, my lovey," he said, kissing me again.